Author Topic: Yet More Reasons for Bawling Like a Baby  (Read 1717 times)

Mucho

Yet More Reasons for Bawling Like a Baby
« on: December 08, 2006, 12:04:33 PM »
Thursday, December 07, 2006

A family undone

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/2410/214/320/278015/bush_f3.jpg

Southfork on the Potomac

Ok.

Your father has to defend you from a savage attack on your character

He breaks down in tears when discussing your brother.

He sends his best friend to save your ass and you act like he shouldn't have bothered.

Your daughters decide not to spend Thanksgiving with you, and one decided to spend
Christmas with her new Argentinian boyfriend, who's employment status is questionable.

Oh yeah, the tabloids have been discussing your divorce for the last six months.

The Bush family is falling apart before our eyes, and the only people reporting it is the tabloids.

So when does Laura finally snap and turn on Bush and his "wife" Condi.

If this didn't involve dying people, this would be fun to watch, the Bush family, who think of themselves as some kind of American royalty, when they are basically mediocre WASPs, fall into torpor and disunion.

http://stevegilliard.blogspot.com/2006/12/family-undone.html

Mucho says: Do you see what that retardo in the middle on the bottom is wearing on his feet? What an incredible ass!

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Yet More Reasons for Bawling Like a Baby
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 12:54:57 PM »
You know, I saw this on like Crooks and Liars or something and it was slightly humorous.

But, I have to say that I find that "divorce" stuff from the tabloids kind of low blow.

Knowing what we know about the family for sure, there is plenty to slam them on without resorting to nonsense from World Daily News or the Enquirer.

But other than that, I did laugh out loud at Bush's "presidential" cowboy boots.  The guy is a freaking cartoon.  Those boots spell out who W is perfectly.  He's basically like a rapper who goes out and gets the blingbling to show how rich he is.  He's saying, "Hey look at me!  I"m "President Cowboy"!  Whoooeee!"

Mucho

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 01:41:55 PM »
You know, I saw this on like Crooks and Liars or something and it was slightly humorous.

But, I have to say that I find that "divorce" stuff from the tabloids kind of low blow.

Knowing what we know about the family for sure, there is plenty to slam them on without resorting to nonsense from World Daily News or the Enquirer.

But other than that, I did laugh out loud at Bush's "presidential" cowboy boots.  The guy is a freaking cartoon.  Those boots spell out who W is perfectly.  He's basically like a rapper who goes out and gets the blingbling to show how rich he is.  He's saying, "Hey look at me!  I"m "President Cowboy"!  Whoooeee!"

Oh I dunno- The "legit " press is never above saying that Bill & Hill are on the rocks and they even said some of the same about Howard Dean and his wife for her not traveling with him. Remember?

yellow_crane

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 01:49:59 PM »

Great pic, but where are the directions of who is whom?

Which are Jeb's kids, the ones who were labelled by Herbert Walker as the "little brown ones . . . ?"

Mucho

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »

Great pic, but where are the directions of who is whom?

Which are Jeb's kids, the ones who were labelled by Herbert Walker as the "little brown ones . . . ?"

The pic didnt come with the menu, but I want to know who is behind the Bushidiot. She is the only goodlooking one there. Must bve Jebs Latina wife.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 03:24:49 PM by Mucho »