Author Topic: Alberto Gone-zales  (Read 848 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Alberto Gone-zales
« on: August 27, 2007, 09:45:28 AM »
It will take twenty years to repair the damage wrought by this "administration".  This is just the barest minimum of the beginning.

Karen Hughes is still haunting the State Department, but this is the last of the Texas shitbirds that came with Bush. 

Embattled Attorney General Resigns

Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales, whose tenure has been marred by controversy and accusations of perjury before Congress, has resigned. A senior administration official said he would announce the decision later this morning in Washington.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/27/washington/27cnd-gonzales.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Alberto Gone-zales
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 10:23:52 AM »
I hear Chertoff might take the post.  Yeah, whoever's around...the shoeshine guy was busy, and way too clean for this degenerate bunch.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Knutey

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 10:44:25 AM »
And another one bites the dust. Can the Bushidiot and Big Dick be far behind? I hope not for the sake of the US.

Richpo64

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 12:52:31 PM »
>>I hear Chertoff might take the post.  Yeah, whoever's around...the shoeshine guy was busy, and way too clean for this degenerate bunch.<<

>>And another one bites the dust. Can the Bushidiot and Big Dick be far behind? I hope not for the sake of the US.<<

And people wonder why Ted Nugent would say what he said? These two people represent the mainstream of the American left. According to them, millions of people feel the same way. You can hear them on CSPAN and in editorials across the country saying the most outrageous things about their fellow Americans everyday. The electronic media is more of the same. Major media, and fascist blogs like the Daily Kos ooze slime hourly. Books and moves depicting and calling for the assassination of the president scream from book shelves and movie screens. Leftist comedians lament near misses and hope for another chance on politicians lives. Cross hairs are shown superimposed on the presidents head. All this and more comes form the left on a daily basis.

But Ted Nugent must be silenced! He's terrible!

You people are sick.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 12:59:20 PM »
Breaking.....
Alberto Gonzales no longer remembers resigning.
"I did? Really? I have no recollection to my knowledge at this point in time of ever resigning....what post was it? Oh right, Attorney General. "
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

gipper

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 01:06:20 PM »
Another casualty of Bush loyalty. Pardon the pun, but he just didn't have the stature to independently stand for right and justice as his best lights dictated in the face of troubled times indeed and a nepotistic relationship with the man he should have spoken truth to more than he should have followed. One adjective is "inadequate" to the task that history thrust upon him, which can be said in spades of his patron. Mark my words.

Richpo64

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 01:21:05 PM »
>>he should have spoken truth to more than he should have followed.<<

I don't believe the left remembers the meaning of the word truth.

They create their own truth and their own reality. The Attorney General is a perfect example of the lefts ability to create an alternative reality. The problem with Gonzalez was that he didn't have the guts to keep his mouth shut. He let the America-hating left goat him into defending something he didn't have to defend. He should have realized that nothing he could have said our done would placate the vicious American left, or it's lapdog media. I agree. Bush should have fired him immediately for not having the balls to tell the left to shove it up their ass.

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 01:23:10 PM »
One adjective is "inadequate" to the task that history thrust upon him,  which can be said in spades of his patron.

Very well said Domer.

That seems to be a repeating theme with this administration and this president.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.