Author Topic: Yet More on the Curious Case of Repub Family Values-(Especially the Craigs of ID  (Read 1725 times)

Knutey

« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:00:10 AM by Knutey »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Gotta love liberals.

Bash the gay boy then go after his family.

Doesn't matter anyway. Craigs best defense is the constitution. He was arrested in transit to his official duties. That is against the constitution.

Knutey

Gotta love liberals.

Bash the gay boy then go after his family.

Doesn't matter anyway. Craigs best defense is the constitution. He was arrested in transit to his official duties. That is against the constitution.

Go 'head . Defend the indefensible and through silly ruses. It is what you always do. I would laugh if you werent so pathetic.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
He plead guilty.
He plead to a lesser charge, I think I read.  Wonder if that will make a difference when he goes back there with his high-powered legal defense team? 
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
He plead guilty.
He plead to a lesser charge, I think I read.  Wonder if that will make a difference when he goes back there with his high-powered legal defense team? 

Doesn't matter. No arrest. No plea.

Section 6. The Senators and Representatives shall receive a compensation for their services, to be ascertained by law, and paid out of the treasury of the United States. They shall in all cases, except treason, felony and breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest during their attendance at the session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any speech or debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other place.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.articlei.html#section6

Knutey

He plead guilty.

Doesn't matter. No arrest. No plea.

Section 6. The Senators and Representatives shall receive a compensation for their services, to be ascertained by law, and paid out of the treasury of the United States. They shall in all cases, except treason, felony and breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest during their attendance at the session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any speech or debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other place.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.articlei.html#section6

This is the best news all your RW Repub Senators can have. Pervert away. You  are free to do so as long you are doing it on business- LMFAO@U.net.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
What is sad is Craig even told the cop he was a Senator and had to catch his flight.

maybe Craig could send him a copy of the constitution and that he can pin on the stall wall so he has something to read whilst running his sting.

Knutey

What is sad is Craig even told the cop he was a Senator and had to catch his flight.

maybe Craig could send him a copy of the constitution and that he can pin on the stall wall so he has something to read whilst running his sting.

If you really think that pervert Craig is gonna get off on this bullshit fantasy , you must be starting to drink again like the Bushidiot obviously  is.
http://wonkette.com//politics/dept%27-of-international-affairs/

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
Also, the South Korean president became completely enraged when Bush Junior refused to say the Korean War was over

Wouldn't the UN be responsible for declaring an end to the hostilities. It was their police action.

Knutey

Also, the South Korean president became completely enraged when Bush Junior refused to say the Korean War was over

Wouldn't the UN be responsible for declaring an end to the hostilities. It was their police action.

I rest my case

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
Re: Yet More on the Curious Case of Repub Family Values-(Especially the Craigs o
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 03:04:59 AM »
What case would you be resting?

Knutey

Re: Yet More on the Curious Case of Repub Family Values-(Especially the Craigs o
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 11:53:50 AM »
It doesnt surprise me that you would defend not only RW toilette perverts but their rapist and spouse abusing children. After all , you defend war criminals , mass murderers and authors of torture like Bushidiot and big Dickless Cheney.
My quess is that Craig abused and molested them as well which made them this way. I also suspect Bush & Cheney of the same thing which is probly why their daughters are such sluts & pervs .
Your RW family values sure do seem to fuck-up families, dont they?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:09:32 PM by Knutey »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 12:49:10 PM »
I don't see where pointing out that the arrest of Craig could very well be unconstitutional is defending his actions.

And i certainly don't see what the history of his children have to do with them stating on the record their views of their father.

But i do see a pattern where dems and their agents quickly resort to the nuts and sluts defense when their own motivations are called into play.

Reminds me of the Clinton Era. I'm sure Hillary appreciates that.

Knutey

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 03:54:31 PM »
I don't see where pointing out that the arrest of Craig could very well be unconstitutional is defending his actions.

And i certainly don't see what the history of his children have to do with them stating on the record their views of their father.

But i do see a pattern where dems and their agents quickly resort to the nuts and sluts defense when their own motivations are called into play.

Reminds me of the Clinton Era. I'm sure Hillary appreciates that.

You dont see these things because you are blinded by your pedantic partisanship. It was actually y'all that brought sex into the political discourse when you attempted to hang Bill for a simple natural blowjob and  you perv RWers that are now paying for opening that Pandora'a box.You can dish it but not take it like the weinies that you are. I bet Hillary doesnt mind your eating the shit now at all.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 04:06:18 PM »
So for the record you are admitting that Clinton did have sex in a public place and Craig didn't.

Glad we cleared that up.