Author Topic: Yet More on the Curious Case of Repub Family Values-(Especially the Craigs of ID  (Read 1725 times)

Knutey

Re: Yet More on the Curious Case of Repub Family Values-(Especially the Craigs o
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »
So for the record you are admitting that Clinton did have sex in a public place and Craig didn't.

Glad we cleared that up.

Your "record" always consists of bald faced lies. I said he got a heterosexual blow job, but did not specify a place. Your gross old pervert  solicited a some sort of homosexual perverted activity in a public place for sure and probly suckceded many times in getiing some in a public place frequently since he knew how. Besides the Oval office is only public sometimes a men's room in an airport is public always unless it is being cleaned. ( One needs to specify these things because of your anal retentiveness)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Your "record" always consists of bald faced lies. I said he got a heterosexual blow job, but did not specify a place.

We know where it took place. In the whitehouse  in a hallway off the oval office. The only private area is the third floor living quarters.

Sex is sex hetero or homo. Clinton took part in a sex act. Craig didn't.

Thanks again for verifying that.

Knutey

Your "record" always consists of bald faced lies. I said he got a heterosexual blow job, but did not specify a place.

We know where it took place. In the whitehouse  in a hallway off the oval office. The only private area is the third floor living quarters.

Sex is sex hetero or homo. Clinton took part in a sex act. Craig didn't.

Thanks again for verifying that.

I know you all hate normal sex which is probly why y'all have to play footsies in toilette stalls like the pervs you all are. Nothing is wrong with sex kinky substitutes for sex perversion.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
I know you all hate normal sex which is probly why y'all have to play footsies in toilette stalls like the pervs you all are. Nothing is wrong with sex kinky substitutes for sex perversion.

When at a loss for counterfacts, insult your opponent. Seems to be a pattern with you guys.

Knutey

When at a loss for counterfacts, insult your opponent. Seems to be a pattern with you guys.

That is not an insult . You only think so because it is true and you cant face it. That is a fact.