Author Topic: Since BP leak began, Obama has made more trips to the golf course than Louisiana  (Read 957 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Since the BP oil leak began, President Obama has
made more trips to the golf course than to Louisiana!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
hells bells he's been to the golf course more than Bush did in 2 terms and he's only about 15 months into ruining our country.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:

Since the BP oil leak began, President Obama has made more trips to the golf course than to Louisiana!

So? Him going to Louisiana wouldn't and hasn't accomplished a damn thing. Why should anyone be offended by his visits to the golf course? I wish he spent more time there. He'd spend less time fraking things up elsewhere.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
hells bells he's been to the golf course more than Bush did in 2 terms and
he's only about 15 months into ruining our country.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:

Since the BP oil leak began, President Obama has made more trips to the golf course than to Louisiana!

So? Him going to Louisiana wouldn't and hasn't accomplished a damn thing. Why should anyone be offended by his visits to the golf course? I wish he spent more time there. He'd spend less time fraking things up elsewhere.

C4U knows all that, he's pointing out that we have a child leader rather than a man leader. Barry's there for the fun, that's all. What kid doesn't want to fly around in a jet whenever he wants to? What kid doesn't want to eat his favorite foods and play his favorite games? When the adult says Barry why did you do that what kid doesn't blame is playmate and say Georgie did it, not me. When the child (Barry too) gets laughed at or gets teased a bit he runs around crying about what the bully said and did to him, pointing his finger and making faces. If Barry was there to conduct himself like a president he wouldn't go to the golf course wearing shorts. This kid never had to do anything but be 1/2 black. His grandparents probably felt sorry for po Barry because he had to live in a white world and yes he is 1/2 white but looks pure black and maybe got teased a little about it. Maybe they laughed at his dumbo ears. Anyway, the Barry never made it to adulthood. So there you have it, the kid that will start the next world war and bankrupt our country all while he's playing golf and pretending to be a big man on campus. The tragedy is a whole bunch of people that voted for him are kids too. Living in a world of Puff the Magic Dragon songs. Some of these children are growing up and seeing what they elected.