Author Topic: Toldya...trade in one bad guy for another...and it was gonna be so great! Ha!  (Read 5039 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
That would be YOU.

Most of what I have discussed here is the situation in Egypt.

Most of what you have done is carp about me.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Doesn't that make 43 the smarter of the three?

===================================
Yeah, sure it does.

If you forget about the 3000+ Americans who died in Iraq, the many more who were maimed for life, the millions of Iraqis rendered homeless and exiled.

The huge pile of money that was spent on this fool's errand.

If you lost a couple of arms and legs for this, I imagine that you would have occasional thoughts about how perhaps it was not actually worth the price. If you had lost a son, a brother, a father, perhaps you might think of Juniorbush as a genius less than eternally.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
That would be YOU.

Nope, wrong again, as I never claimed you didn't have a right to type irrelevant nonsense & points not in question

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Doesn't that make 43 the smarter of the three?

===================================
Yeah, sure it does.

If you forget about the 3000+ Americans who died in Iraq, the many more who were maimed for life, the millions of Iraqis rendered homeless and exiled.

The huge pile of money that was spent on this fool's errand.

If you lost a couple of arms and legs for this, I imagine that you would have occasional thoughts about how perhaps it was not actually worth the price. If you had lost a son, a brother, a father, perhaps you might think of Juniorbush as a genius less than eternally.

Saddam had a habit of killing , he would have killed more if left alone than he did when attacked.
Would your logic have applied diffrently in WWII?
The longer Saddam was left alone , the more Iriquis he would have killed , and the more he would have shaped Iraq to kill others.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Saddam had a habit of killing , he would have killed more if left alone than he did when attacked.
==========================================
The Kurds he gassed were in rebellion.

Of course ir=t was different that WWII, because Hitler had the desire and the ability to conquer Europe. Saddam, lacked the ability to hold on to Kuwait.

My argument is that Juniorbush mongered a war with a guy who presented zero threat to any American not in the Middle East, and it cost a huge number of lives, most of which were not American lives.

The US sat idly by and allowed tens  of  thousands more to be killed in the Congo. Keeping dictators from killing their people is not the major duty of the US. Juniorbush invaded Iraq unnecessarily, and without any sane plan about what to do when he won. He was the worst president, ever. And rightwing morons voted for him TWICE.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Obama racked up more debt in 1 term than Bush Jr in 2, unnecessarily more debt than all other presidents combined, and without any sane plan about what to do about it.  He is the worst president, ever.  And leftwing morons voted for him TWICE
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
That is bullcrap and you know it.

Obama had to run up debts because of the thorough mess that Juniorbush created by running the economy off a cliff. Food stamps, payments to laid off people,  fewer taxes coming in because of unemployment ALL of it because of Juniorbush.

Damn, you are Stoooo pid.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Obama was not required to run up anything.  What he had though is the perfect liberal storm....take a crisis that was largely controlled, and throw fire on it, exploding the economic crisis, and claiming even more gasoline was required.  Obama himself claimed that the debt Bush ran up was "unpatriotic", and Obama managed to double it in less than 1 term

And left wing morons voted for him TWICE

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Egyptian-American Writer Magdy Khalil:
"Morsi Has Accumulated Powers Just Like Hitler and Mussolini"
Al-Alam TV (Iran) - November 26, 2012

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3649.htm
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
==========================================
The Kurds he gassed were in rebellion.

Of course ir=t was different that WWII, because Hitler had the desire and the ability to conquer Europe. Saddam, lacked the ability to hold on to Kuwait.

My argument is that Juniorbush mongered a war with a guy who presented zero threat to any American not in the Middle East, and it cost a huge number of lives, most of which were not American lives.

The US sat idly by and allowed tens  of  thousands more to be killed in the Congo. Keeping dictators from killing their people is not the major duty of the US. Juniorbush invaded Iraq unnecessarily, and without any sane plan about what to do when he won. He was the worst president, ever. And rightwing morons voted for him TWICE.

Most of the people Saddam Hussein killed were in rebellion, I like to think that I would be the sort of person Saddam Hussein would need to kill.

How did Saddam Hussein present us greater threat than Hitler ?
More firepower than Hitler doesn't count ? more willingness to resort to  infernal wepons than Hitler doesn't count?

George Bush had more people vote for him twice than Bill clinton did ever.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
George Bush had more people vote for him twice than Bill clinton did ever.

Ouch!!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
And yet, he was STILL the very, very worst president ever. There is a reason why he was not welcome or mentioned at the conventions after he screwed everything up. Not even his own party wanted to have anything to do with his sorry ass.
There is no ouch!
]
Sirs emits a DUH!

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
And yet, he was STILL the very, very worst president ever. There is a reason why he was not welcome or mentioned at the conventions after he screwed everything up. Not even his own party wanted to have anything to do with his sorry ass.
There is no ouch!
]
Sirs emits a DUH!

I agree that Clinton is the worst President ever , but by the second time Obama had forgiven him enough to let himm give a rousing speech full of blatant lies to the Democratic convention.

I remember the nosedive that the economy was in the first year of the Bush administration, which began during the Clinton administration. If you are blessed with good times , it is possible to spend and tax them away.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
OUCH!!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Duh!²