Author Topic: Riddle me this.....  (Read 4292 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Riddle me this.....
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 11:44:50 PM »
Her son was a nutcase to obeys The Voices and she lets him take those guns out and shoot them.

IF that were the case, that she KNEW he was a loon, and she "let him take guns", then she should be prosecuted.  So, please demonstrate that scenario with some facts.  I'll start it off for you:

Fact 1 - *insert proof she knew her son to be certifiably insane psychopath, and ignored it*

Fact 2 - *insert proof here that knowing son to be homicidal, gave him guns to use*

Fact 3 - *insert anything here that supports the above 2 facts*

That is a pretty good reason to at least prevent her from giving them to her son.  Had this been done, twenty three children would be alive today.

And had their been someone on site with a CCW, all 23 children would be alive today as well.  Not to mention, he could have illegally obtained firearms elsewhere.  We can play this speculation game all night.  What we WONT do, as a country, is to strip someone who hasn't done anything illegal, of their constitutional rights....period

You want to roll with the child killer, fine with me. I consider this to be crazy.

No, the crazy part is believing we should revoke someone else's constitutional rights based soley on a relative
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2016, 11:52:44 PM »
I bet she no longer has her arsenal,
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2016, 11:56:55 PM »
Which is irrelevant to the point being made. 

Now, are you ready to show us these supposed facts that reinforce your claim that she let her son, who she knew to be homicidal, take some guns?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 12:07:33 AM »
Her son was a nutcase to obeys The Voices and she lets him take those guns out and shoot them.

IF that were the case, that she KNEW he was a loon, and she "let him take guns", then she should be prosecuted.  So, please demonstrate that scenario with some facts.  I'll start it off for you:

Fact 1 - *insert proof she knew her son to be certifiably insane psychopath, and ignored it*

I think evidence that indicates fact one is close to true has been published.

Even that it is possible that she was considering having him locked up for treatment.

Perhaps even that his learning of his mothers plan to have him institutionalized may have been a trigger to his rage.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 10:56:03 AM »
Yeah, right all we had to do was to surround every school with armed guards.

Bunch of crap.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 12:29:56 PM »
Explain again, how that's a bad idea

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2016, 02:18:50 PM »
Now, are you ready to show us these supposed facts that reinforce your claim that she let her son, who she knew to be homicidal, take some guns?

Didn't think so

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2016, 06:00:32 PM »
Yeah, right all we had to do was to surround every school with armed guards.

Bunch of crap.

Sounds easy when you put it like that.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2016, 06:03:45 PM »
Exactly     8)