Author Topic: Bill and Hillary seem to be nasty people  (Read 1043 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bill and Hillary seem to be nasty people
« on: April 12, 2007, 10:44:43 PM »
Mara: Bill and Hillary Clinton Just Wanted My Money

Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:22 a.m. EDT

Mara Copeland talked on MySpace with Bill and Hillary Clinton and thought she was developing a political dialogue with the power couple.

Then she found out what the Clintons were really after: "They just wanted money,” said the San Leandro, Calif., woman. "It just seems like a big scheme to me. I was hurt – insulted and hurt.”

Copeland’s experience shows how the Clintons are using MySpace to develop relationships for cash.

Copeland told the San Leandro Times that she exchanged "personal” e-mails with Bill and Hillary and with former Iowa Gov. Tom Vilsack, who supports Hillary in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Then Copeland received an e-mail from Hillary’s campaign manager, saying it was urgent that Mara sent money by midnight that night. An e-mail from Vilsack said the same thing.

"I told them I couldn’t send money because my husband suffered a diabetic coma and we live on a fixed income,” Copeland said. "But we would be wiling to support her in any other way.

"Within two minutes, they told me to ‘unsubscribe.’”

Clinton raised a record $26 million in contributions during the first quarter of this year.

"Hillary said she wants to have an open discussion with the people. But after that it’s just money, money, money,” Copeland added.

"If you don’t give them money they don’t want to be near you.”

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/4/12/102613.shtml

Mucho

Re: Bill and Hillary seem to be nasty people
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 02:24:52 AM »
OMG! What a shocker! ( You silly little shit)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:31:14 AM »
Lie down with dogs and you wake up with pleas?

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 06:25:44 PM »
The Clintons treat people like crap if they don't get their way. Their nasty tactics didn't even work, as Obama raised more primary money in the 1st quarter.