Author Topic: Let the women decide  (Read 634 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Let the women decide
« on: July 17, 2014, 12:09:57 PM »
Just and idea.
If the women is the only decision maker of having the child. Wouldn't it be fair the father should have absolutely zero financial obligation. All contribution are voluntary.

I recently had a friend who is a single mother of two got through some extremely massive hardships and I can't help  but think she did not factor these kinds of problems . Thirrs a current trend which mothers openly say men who work are much less important mother who take care of children. My friend was one if them.  Just saying having the women as the only decision maker maybe backfiring today

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Let the women decide
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 02:06:36 PM »
Although I get the point you're making Kimba, not sure I'd let this woman decide anything...

Jackie Speier        ? @RepSpeier
Follow
Societies prosper when women are well-educated & can access reproductive healthcare. It’s time to #BringBackOurGirls

So, according to this Democrat, apparently had these girls had tax payer or employer payed contraceptives & abortion access, they would have never been kidnapped by the likes Boko Haram     :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Let the women decide
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 10:31:05 PM »
    Most of the time the courts are interested in the welfare of the children above other considerations.

They go with the odds and give custody to Mothers more often and demand child support from men more often.

When the woman involved is the less responsible parent or the man involved is earning little money this idea fails , but I think that the courts are aware of what is the more common situation.

I don't think the court has got the time to really find the truth, so they make the rules that succeed more often than fail.