Author Topic: Black Republicans are diverse!  (Read 1831 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Black Republicans are diverse!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 02:34:17 AM »
I think that's kind of reinforcing my point....in that its more than simply a mere "comment"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 07:13:18 AM »
You have no point sirs, go crawl back under your rock.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 09:55:11 AM »
Ignoring your egregious error won't make it go away, I'm afraid.  Even Kimba picked up on it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2015, 11:49:14 AM »
Why do you say, "even Kimba"?  Does that mean that you consider his opinions less valid than your own?

The point that Key and Peale made was that Black Republicans inordinately are married to White women.
I posted this because I thought it was funny.
It certainly is not racist.

Black Republicans are few.  Very, very few. And there is a reason for this, and that reason is a result of Black people, who can make judgements as valid as anyone else. They are not mindless drones captive to some nefarious Welfare State Conspiracy.

Forty percent of all children born in Miami-Dade County are officially poor, and therefore  in need of some sort of assistance in order to get the education and skills they need to be employable. Even Rick Scott was once poor and his single mother had to rely on welfare to feed and educate him. The kind of support that Rick Scott is unwilling to provide to the poor children of Florida now.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2015, 01:23:06 PM »
Why do you say, "even Kimba"?  Does that mean that you consider his opinions less valid than your own?

Oooo, trying a different tactic.....trying to imply I said something derogatory towards Kimba, when I did no such thing.  Kimba picked up on what you were inferring, but quickly tried to backpedal, that to the left, its not appropriate for races to marry outside of their race.  Especially if its a Black marrying a White.  Apparently that's not properly supporting your race, which is a pretty racist mindset to have.  Boy, you're on a racist roll this AM, aren't you

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2015, 02:54:53 PM »
You said what you said, "even Kimba".

You said what you said, now you play dumb.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2015, 03:45:16 PM »
I said what I said, which was pretty clear.  And you said what you did regarding Thomas marrying a white woman, which was also pretty clear, minus the back peddling