Author Topic: My sentiments exactly  (Read 906 times)

Mucho

My sentiments exactly
« on: July 12, 2007, 08:33:40 PM »
Mailbag: Where Is the Outrage?           
Written by Marc Perkel      
Thursday, 12 July 2007
RE: Where Is the Outrage?
DATE: 7/11/2007

I remember 1998: President Clinton has an encounter with Monica Lewinsky, and conservatives were outraged and demanded impeachment.

Clinton lacked the moral integrity to be a public servant, they claimed, because he had committed "adultery".

The Neocons were salivating at the daydream of a divorce, saying that Hillary Clinton had to leave Bill for the self-respect of women.

Wendy Vitter, wife of Senator David Vitter, said Mrs. Clinton should not be forgiving saying, "I'm a lot more like Lorena Bobbitt than Hillary. If he does something like that, I'm walking away with one thing, and it's not alimony, trust me."

Now, in 2007, David Vitter ? who called for Clinton's resignation ? has been exposed for having had "relations" with multiple prostitutes.

But you don't hear moral outrage.

No one is using the word "adultery" to describe Vitter, nor are conservatives calling for his resignation. Why? Because he has asked for and received "forgiveness from God" and therefore the problem is solved.

I personally have a problem with granting forgiveness to those who refuse forgiveness for others who have done something similar.

If the Vitters want to be forgiven, they need to ask forgiveness from the Clintons, whom they attacked during their time of marital crisis. These people were absolutely vicious in the way they attacked Bill and Hillary, and now they should answer not for the sin of adultery but for what they did to the President and the country.

I believe that if the Vitters ask for grace, then they should earn it by saying that are sorry for having denied grace to others.

I'm Marc Perkel ? and I approved this message!

http://www.apj.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=566

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My sentiments exactly
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 10:32:42 PM »
<<Wendy Vitter, wife of Senator David Vitter, said Mrs. Clinton should not be forgiving saying, "I'm a lot more like Lorena Bobbitt than Hillary. If he does something like that, I'm walking away with one thing, and it's not alimony, trust me.">>

Hilarious.  Is there anyone left now who just doesn't get that the "Moral Majority" and the Republican Party are, quite simply, all fulla shit?

<<I believe that if the Vitters ask for grace, then they should earn it by saying that are sorry for having denied grace to others.>>

Oh yeah, that'll happen.   Any day now.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 11:00:01 PM »
I remember 1998: President Clinton has an encounter with Monica Lewinsky, and conservatives were outraged and demanded impeachment.

Marc Perkel remembers wrong.

Resolution impeaching William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Resolved, that William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Article I

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial process of the United States for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administra tion of justice, in that:

On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:

(1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee;

(2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him;

(3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and

(4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.

In doing this, William Jefferson Clinton has undermined the integrity of his office, has brought disrepute on the Presidency, has betrayed his trust as President, and has acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, William Jefferson Clinton, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

Mucho

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 01:50:12 AM »

Marc Perkel remembers wrong.

Resolution impeaching William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Resolved, that William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States, is impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate:

Articles of impeachment exhibited by the House of Representatives of the United States of America in the name of itself and of the people of the United States of America, against William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States of America, in maintenance and support of its impeachment against him for high crimes and misdemeanors.
Article I

In his conduct while President of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has willfully corrupted and manipulated the judicial process of the United States for his personal gain and exoneration, impeding the administra tion of justice, in that:

On August 17, 1998, William Jefferson Clinton swore to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth before a Federal grand jury of the United States. Contrary to that oath, William Jefferson Clinton willfully provided perjurious, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury concerning one or more of the following:

(1) the nature and details of his relationship with a subordinate Government employee;

(2) prior perjurious, false and misleading testimony he gave in a Federal civil rights action brought against him;

(3) prior false and misleading statements he allowed his attorney to make to a Federal judge in that civil rights action; and

(4) his corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence in that civil rights action.

In doing this, William Jefferson Clinton has undermined the integrity of his office, has brought disrepute on the Presidency, has betrayed his trust as President, and has acted in a manner subversive of the rule of law and justice, to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Wherefore, William Jefferson Clinton, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.

All of this bullshit just to cover the fact that  it was the blowjob- Pathetic

When are you going to impeach Vitters for repeatedly cavorting with whores,

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 02:26:30 AM »
Vitters has not been indicted. If he is, i'm sure he will resign.

Mucho

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01:33 AM »
Vitters has not been indicted. If he is, i'm sure he will resign.

Just like the coward he is.

Richpo64

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 05:47:03 PM »
Isn't it funny how Republicans resign when scandalized and liberals end up being celebrated? they even get plum committee assignments.

The left really does live in an alternative reality.