General Category > 3DHS

I use ivanka as my standard are person is full of bs

<< < (3/5) > >>

hnumpah:
"I don't know what it means to be complicit..."

Seems pretty straightforward to me. Maybe daddy shoulda bought her a degree from a college that took time to teach her a broader vocabulary.

Plane:
Complicit implies that she was "in on" something bad being planned and executed.

This is what is implied, but what exactly is supposed to be the >bad thing< specifically?

Is she complicit in the planning and /or execution of a good thing?

Referring to the plans and actions that got Donald Trump elected?

If that is what is being referred , then the real disagreement is whether the election of Donald Trump is a good or a bad thing.

To me the jury is not ready with that verdict, but the verdict on whether the election of Hillary would have been a worse thing is months old now.

So I am hurt with Bill Clinton who was complicit in the planning and attempt to install the worst possible candidate in the Presidency , more than I have any potential for being hurt with Ivanka.

kimba1:
Not straight forward to me but to those against her it would be wishful thinking she's less competent. I still think it sounds like she making a term about how non complcit she is.

sirs:

--- Quote from: Plane on April 06, 2017, 11:32:47 PM ---Complicit implies that she was "in on" something bad being planned and executed.

This is what is implied, but what exactly is supposed to be the >bad thing< specifically?

--- End quote ---

Bingo......It would appear the context in which she made this complicit comment was simply in referecne to "what the hell are you trying to accuse me of".....Just that she said it in a far more pleasant means

kimba1:
I predict things will get worst for her. she under such scrutiny already thier attacking how slutty she`s dressed which backfired beautifully. she`s no wallflower so she respond when she deemed worth a response.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version