Author Topic: Living with Guns...The Swiss Way  (Read 18660 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Living with Guns...The Swiss Way
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2015, 08:22:56 PM »
Martin was wearing a hoodie. I was not implying anything. ON TV the bad guys and neighborhood thugs generally wear hoodies. He had it pulled up because it was raining, I suppose.

I would have just driven on by. I am pretty sure Zimmerman wished=s that is what he did as well. This incident did him no good.

But both of these fools were looking for trouble, and both if them found it.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2015, 12:08:51 AM »
Martin was wearing a hoodie. I was not implying anything. ON TV the bad guys and neighborhood thugs generally wear hoodies. He had it pulled up because it was raining, I suppose.

You're making no sense.  If he was dressed appropriately, then it wasn't stupid for Zimmerman, who lives in the neighborhood, to approach a stranger.  Maybe he's lost.  Maybe he's looking for someone specific. 

If, on the other hand, you're implying that Martin was dressed like a thug, then you might have a point about Zimmerman approaching an apparent hoodlum.....if that's what you're trying to imply

I would have just driven on by.

Good for you.

But both of these fools were looking for trouble, and both if them found it.

Again, how is being a focused observer of one's neighborhood "looking for trouble"??  Again, that makes no sense.  So, anyone that approaches anyone else in their neighborhood is "looking for trouble"??  When I came across that gentleman the other day while walking my dog, I was "looking for trouble"??  Seriously??    :o
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2015, 10:41:33 AM »
We know he was looking for trouble because he found trouble. There is a recording of what they said.

Go on, you silly schmuck, go out and play armed neighborhood vigilante, if you think Zimmerman was so fucking cool.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2015, 11:40:49 AM »
I don't think anyone is cool.......You just aren't making any sense.  You're literally implying that no one should ever approach anyone else....ever.  Especially if they're wearing a hoodie, because then they are obviously up to no good.  Because at that point, they must be "looking for trouble", per your inferrence

You must lead a very lonely life
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2015, 12:18:16 PM »
No one should go out at night as a self-appointed vigilante with the attitude that Zimmerman had. And I am sure that Zimmerman would agree that he fucked up hisa life for at least several years.  I encourage you to go out a-cruising and to personally confront any hoodie wearing Black guys you see and interrogate them about what they are doing on your sacred turf. Go on, you have the guns and the idiot attitude to become the next Zimmerman.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2015, 12:50:48 PM »
You have no fricken clue what Zimmerman's attitude or intentions were.  You keep conveniently ignoring that Zimmerman had a CCW long before this incident.  He'd been approaching people for years, not to mention this didn't happen in the dead of night either.  So we're back to your initial irrational implication. ...that no one should ever approach anyone else, because of course you must be looking for trouble. ....per the Professor

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2015, 01:31:43 PM »
Just go forth and replicate Zimmerman. Clearly the world needs more vigilantes with bad attitudes.

Dumb fucker ruined his life with this stupid episode, and I am sure he knows this now.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2015, 01:41:52 PM »
I replicate Zimmerman every fricken day, as far as approaching people.  You're apparently the person with the hoodlum assumptions,  if wearing a hoodie i guess

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2015, 01:52:09 PM »
You actually walk up to people and ask them what they are doing on YOUR turf?

I wave at the neighbors and they wave back. I interact with people that look friendly and pretty much ignore those who don't.
And no one gives me a hard time.

Again, Zimmerman himself is no longer prowling around at night, confronting people. Why do you think that is? He clearly has the right to do this?
Could it be that he has learned his lesson?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2015, 02:10:03 PM »
You actually walk up to people and ask them what they are doing on YOUR turf?

No, and ...THAT'S NOT WHAT ZIMMERMAN DID EITHER

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2015, 08:00:07 AM »
That is precisely what he did.

Maybe he did not use the word "turf".

If Zimmerman was such a fucking great guy doing the right thing, then why isnlt he still out there on patrol, saving the world from crazed Negroes in hoodies?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »
That is precisely what he did.

No, that's what your revisionist made up little mind has come up with to try and justify the outrageous comments you're making now

Maybe he did not use the word "turf".

From what the court case has produced, he never said anything, much less something so provocative.  IIRC, the Court case seems to have indicated that it was Martin that jumped out at him, making demands, just before he started his attack on Zimmerman

If Zimmerman was such a fucking great guy doing the right thing, then why isnlt he still out there on patrol, saving the world from crazed Negroes in hoodies?

Because race-baiters, such as Sharpton & Holder pretty much put a target on him, so now he's literally having to look over his shoulder at all times, thanks to the reckless claims that this was all race induced

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2015, 12:17:28 PM »
Yeah, blame Al Sharpton..
Why not blame Farrakhan as well?

Zimmy will never be a cop as he had wanted to be. He screwed up, and surely he knows it.
You, being less bright than even the rather dim Zimmy, keep beating this dead horse to death, But it has been dead for a long time already.

You don't go out patrolling, you just like shooting your stupid mouth off.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2015, 01:33:47 PM »
Yeah, blame Al Sharpton..
Why not blame Farrakhan as well?

Blame them for race baiting?...race hustling?...stoking racial tension even when race was never a factor?  Absolutely he can be included

You don't go out patrolling, you just like shooting your stupid mouth off.

Zimmerman wasn't "patrolling" either.  Thankfully however, his life was saved by the use of his firearm, while his attacker won't be attacking anyone else.  And the Courts agreed

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: July 09, 2015, 03:14:52 PM »
Zimmerman will never play vigilante again. He has learned his lesson. But you, you are too fucking lamebrained.