Author Topic: Bobby Casey, Jr. supports amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens  (Read 1689 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bobby Casey, Jr. supports amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens
« on: October 21, 2006, 02:28:51 AM »
Bob Casey Jr. wants to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants.

Bob Casey, Jr. Would Have Voted In Favor Of The Senate Immigration Bill.

Q: “Where do you stand on immigration? The Senate passed a bill today, now they’ve got to try to work it out in the House conference committee. Are you familiar with the Senate bill, do you think you would have voted for it?”

Casey, Jr.: “If this were the bill that came before me if I were in the United State Senate, I would vote yes.” (Bob Casey, Jr., KDKA Radio’s “The Flip-Side With John McIntire,” May 25, 2006)

THE SENATE BILL THAT CASEY, JR. SUPPORTED WOULD GRANT AMNESTY TO MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS ALREADY IN THE UNITED STATES

The Immigration Bill Bob Casey, Jr. Supports “[G]rants Amnesty To The Estimated 11 Million Illegal Aliens Already In The Country.” (Editorial, “The Senate’s Amnesty Pill,” The Washington Times, May 27, 2006)

The Senate Immigration Bill That Casey, Jr. Supports Provides Social Security For Illegal Immigrants, Even If Their Job “Was Obtained Through Forged Or Stolen Documents.” “The Senate voted yesterday to allow illegal aliens to collect Social Security benefits based on past illegal employment - even if the job was obtained through forged or stolen documents.” (Charles Hurt, “Illegals Granted Social Security,” The Washington Times, May 19, 2006)

Mucho

Re: Bobby Casey, Jr. supports amnesty for 11 million illegal aliens
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 11:52:59 AM »
Bob Casey Jr. wants to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants.

Bob Casey, Jr. Would Have Voted In Favor Of The Senate Immigration Bill.

Q: “Where do you stand on immigration? The Senate passed a bill today, now they’ve got to try to work it out in the House conference committee. Are you familiar with the Senate bill, do you think you would have voted for it?”

Casey, Jr.: “If this were the bill that came before me if I were in the United State Senate, I would vote yes.” (Bob Casey, Jr., KDKA Radio’s “The Flip-Side With John McIntire,” May 25, 2006)

THE SENATE BILL THAT CASEY, JR. SUPPORTED WOULD GRANT AMNESTY TO MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS ALREADY IN THE UNITED STATES

The Immigration Bill Bob Casey, Jr. Supports “[G]rants Amnesty To The Estimated 11 Million Illegal Aliens Already In The Country.” (Editorial, “The Senate’s Amnesty Pill,” The Washington Times, May 27, 2006)

The Senate Immigration Bill That Casey, Jr. Supports Provides Social Security For Illegal Immigrants, Even If Their Job “Was Obtained Through Forged Or Stolen Documents.” “The Senate voted yesterday to allow illegal aliens to collect Social Security benefits based on past illegal employment - even if the job was obtained through forged or stolen documents.” (Charles Hurt, “Illegals Granted Social Security,” The Washington Times, May 19, 2006)

This is one of the few cases where Casey would have supported YOUR evil Pres, Bush in case you forgot HE supported this. No one is perfect tho, even though Bush thinks he is.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 03:26:43 PM »
Bush in case you forgot HE supported this.

It's also the reason Bush's poll numbers are down. Bush is not on the ballot in Pennsylvania; Bobby Casey, Jr. is.

Santorum should pound Casey on this issue all over the state.

syrmark59

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 03:29:51 PM »
"It's also the reason Bush's poll numbers are down."

The sad thing is, I'll bet you actually believe that.

We are in what may prove to be the worst month for our troops in Iraq.

Wake up.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 12:31:18 AM »
The sad thing is, I'll bet you actually believe that.

What's sad is your robotic devotion to the Democrat party.

If Bush came out in favor of clamping down on the border, his approval would soar.

Bobby Casey, Jr. has a vulnerability here with his support of blanket amnesty for illegal aliens. Santorum should exploit it.