Author Topic: One shot from a sniper killed six IslamoNazis!  (Read 605 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
One shot from a sniper killed six IslamoNazis!
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:05:01 PM »
The Astonishing Way a Deadly Accurate Sniper Killed Six Taliban Insurgents From 930 Yards....With ONE Bullet

Mar. 31, 2014 8:35pm   

By Jason Howerton

A deadly accurate 20-year-old British sniper in Afghanistan managed to kill six Taliban insurgents with just one bullet, The Telegraph reports.

The marksman, a Lance Corporal in the Coldstream Guards, apparently hit a suicide bomber's trigger switch from 930 yards, causing an explosion that killed him and five of his fellow terrorists.

"Lt Col Richard Slack, commanding officer of 9/12 Royal Lancers, said the unnamed sharpshooter prevented a major attack by the Taliban, as a second suicide vest packed with 20kg (44lbs) of explosives was found nearby," the report states.

The impressive feat occurred in December, but the details only recently have been revealed. There were reportedly several hundred British and Afghan soldiers conducting an operation when they took on as many as 20 insurgents.

Lt. Col. Richard Slack outlined what exactly happened in an interview with The Telegraph:

"The guy was wearing a vest. He was identified by the sniper moving down a tree line and coming up over a ditch," said Lt Col Slack. "He had a shawl on. It rose up and the sniper saw he had a machine gun".

"They were in contact and he was moving to a firing position. The sniper engaged him and the guy exploded. There was a pause on the radio and the sniper said, "I think I've just shot a suicide bomber". The rest of them were killed in the blast."

It is understood the L/Cpl was using an L115A3 gun, the Army's most powerful sniper weapon.

The same British sniper also killed a Taliban machine-gunner from an astonishing 1,465 yards. Oh, and it was his first shot on the tour of duty.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/31/how-a-deadly-sniper-killed-six-taliban-insurgents-from-930-yards-with-one-bullet/
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: One shot from a sniper killed six IslamoNazis!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:15:50 PM »
Bloody Bill Anderson once lined up a bunch of Union troops at Centralia MO to see how many could be killed with one bullet. I think he also killed six with one bullet. Then he and his men shot and scalped the other 17 of them.  Eventually he was shot and beheaded and I think Skull & Bones has his skull in its collection. I know they have Quantrill's, because his mother sold it to them.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 09:20:12 PM »
I read a story of WWII once.

A small group of exhausted Marines were digging in for the evening when a Japanese Officer popped up nearby.

He was too close and too fast for the Marines to shoot at, he had a sword in one hand and a grenade in the other.

The Japanese Officer shouted a war cry and slammed his grenade against his helmet, where it immediately went off, decapitating and killing him.

"Made in Japan" shouted one of the Marines, and the whole group laughed hard.

This would not be funny happening to me tomorrow, or to almost anyone almost anytime.

But on one of those bloody Pacific Islands , where men were exhausted , and exhausted and exhausted, this must have been pretty funny , compared with what happened the rest of that day. 

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 09:20:54 PM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987