Author Topic: Saudi ambassidor  (Read 586 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Saudi ambassidor
« on: October 11, 2011, 07:12:16 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/video/2011/10/11/saudi-ambassadors-assassination-intended?videoId=222443518&videoChannel=1003

Defendants of a well-funded, pernicious plot allegedly had no care or concern for ''mass casualties on innocent Americans, on American soil'' in furthering the plan, Preet Bharara, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York tells a news conference. He says the Saudi ambassador's assassination was allegedly intended as an ''opening act'' in a series of lethal attacks.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Saudi ambassidor
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 07:31:53 PM »
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/business/prices+rise+news+alleged+Iranian+plot+kill+Saudi+ambassador/5532625/story.html

Oil prices rise on news of alleged Iranian plot to kill Saudi ambassador

This puts a little cherry on it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 04:39:55 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/iran-rejects-vulgar-u-plot-allegation-082120636.html"U.S. allegations are mischievous and I assure you they will apologize in the future," Salehi was quoted as saying by Iran's Arabic-language television network Al Alam.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 07:24:11 PM »
You should be proud of the example that your President has set for them, plane.  If America can assassinate anyone it chooses anywhere on earth, I guess the Islamic Republic has a similar right to assassinate its enemies anywhere it chooses to do so.  After all, they just want to follow The American Way.  I'll bet they've even prepared their own legal memo stating how perfectly legal it is to off the Saudi ambassador.  You wouldn't believe how much John Yoo billed them for it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »
You should be proud of the example that your President has set for them, plane.  If America can assassinate anyone it chooses anywhere on earth, I guess the Islamic Republic has a similar right to assassinate its enemies anywhere it chooses to do so.  After all, they just want to follow The American Way.  I'll bet they've even prepared their own legal memo stating how perfectly legal it is to off the Saudi ambassador.  You wouldn't believe how much John Yoo billed them for it.

Are we indeed conducting acts of war upon Al Queda?

This isn't diffrent than assinating ambasidors of nations in third nations?