Author Topic: Rich People  (Read 1319 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Rich People
« on: October 13, 2011, 10:44:36 PM »
Based on my observations I seriously doubt any of the defenders (posters here) of 'RICH' people are actually rich. I guess we all are pretty much Middle Class. But we keep defending rich people because we know that it isn't the American way to punish hard work and success. Clearly we could be jealous and hold some kind of grudge but we don't. On the other hand there are the LIBERALS in here that seem to me to be angry and jealous people that simply are lazy and expect others to pay their way. Wealth redistribution isn't the American Way so if that's what you want then hit the road. Go join a country that operates that way and have a great time. Lord knows there are plenty of countries that you can immigrate to. So if you don't like it here then get the hell out of my country!

The only reason 90% of those people are protesting is because they are ignorant and have been brainwashed by educators like XO. How pathetic. XO you have done our people a disservice. Look back at this country prior to the 70's and you will find a virtuous nation that had morals and believed in God. People like XO have ruined this country and pretty much ruined millions of lives in the process!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:29:29 PM by Kramer »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Rich People
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 11:10:33 PM »
   Rich is a relitive term.

When I was a sailor rank E-4 I didn't seem rich to myself.

Then one day when I was haggling with a merchant in Djbouti he broke off the game to berate me for being rich and haggleing with a poor guy like himself.

Well he had a point , if he had been getting the pay I was barely getting by on he could've bought a farm and stocked it.

Another thing I saw in Djbouti was refugee camps , everyone was rich to them.

My Great Grandfather was pleased to have a cabin that had a wooden floor, dirt floors being the norm earlyer , since Adam.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 11:31:22 PM »
   Rich is a relitive term.

When I was a sailor rank E-4 I didn't seem rich to myself.

Then one day when I was haggling with a merchant in Djbouti he broke off the game to berate me for being rich and haggleing with a poor guy like himself.

Well he had a point , if he had been getting the pay I was barely getting by on he could've bought a farm and stocked it.

Another thing I saw in Djbouti was refugee camps , everyone was rich to them.

My Great Grandfather was pleased to have a cabin that had a wooden floor, dirt floors being the norm earlyer , since Adam.

So true. I've seen some pretty unhappy rich people. I guess it could be a state of mind.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 01:54:45 AM »
One goodthing, no more life was tougher in the olden days story. Ex. When I was 8 I swam 2miles uphill to and from school.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 07:22:46 PM »
One goodthing, no more life was tougher in the olden days story. Ex. When I was 8 I swam 2miles uphill to and from school.

Must have been an easy swim home.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 07:28:45 PM »
Not at all. He said he had to swim uphill both ways.

There must have been a tidal bore involved.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »
Not at all. He said he had to swim uphill both ways.

There must have been a tidal bore involved.

either that or his parent s were divorced and they had shared custody.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 01:57:27 AM »
not me
I`m just saying qoutes from my older generations. ex. I had to plow 50 acres before going to school. I walked 20 miles in the snow to get a drink of water.

even the highlander(tv) talked like this.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 02:04:49 AM »
on the original subject of the rich. it`s a much different world and justly more paranoid world. remember that highly exclusive and trust worthy community are found attacking each other. Ex. bernie madoff
note he`s only the best of the scammers, several smaller version have been getting caught also.