Author Topic: And this is one way how it works.....  (Read 8505 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: And this is one way how it works.....
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2013, 04:14:06 AM »
To this point, it's still only 1 person who made such an accusation.

I don't recall reading any where that there was only one witness or only one person who corroborated the claims against Ms. Hart.

Perhaps you can provide that to the class now.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2013, 04:35:52 AM »
Nor did I claim "THERE WAS ONLY 1 WITNESS".  Again, with the misrepresentations. 

Perhaps YOU can show the class someone, ANYONE, other than County tax assessor Robyn Glocker-Hammond, who either accused Hart of threatening to return with a gun, or simply corroborated Hammond's accusation

Ball in your court.  If you have no one else, we're done with this....at least until more facts are reported.  Current facts simply have a she said she said situation
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2013, 04:36:45 PM »
Perhaps YOU can show the class someone, ANYONE, other than County tax assessor Robyn Glocker-Hammond, who either accused Hart of threatening to return with a gun, or simply corroborated Hammond's accusation

Perhaps you can show that it was Robyn Glocker-Hammond who made the complaint, because if it was, then the Appraisal Systems employee who was reported to have made the complaint would be the second accuser.

Either way your synopsis seems to be wrong.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2013, 05:19:44 PM »
Doncha hate when your own posts come back to bite yas

numerous witnesses say different:

Clayton Police reported on Tuesday that Eileen Hart, 47, was charged with making terroristic threats, disorderly conduct and harassment.

Police said they were dispatched at about 10:22 a.m. Saturday to the Gloucester County Complex on Delsea Drive in Clayton for a report of a possible disturbance.

When they arrived, Sgt. John Dick was informed that the Gloucester County Office of Assessment, along with Appraisal Systems, Inc. were holding a meeting for Franklin Township residents to discuss the countywide property revaluation program that ASI was hired to perform in order to bring all home values up to the current market value.

County tax assessor Robyn Glocker-Hammond told police that a woman who had been at the meeting was asked to leave the complex for causing a disturbance and making threats about coming back with a gun.

Police said Hart wasn't at the complex when they arrived. Workers there gave police information about Hart and the registration of the car she was driving.

Clayton Police and Franklin Township Police located Hart, who lives on Harding Highway in Franklin Township. She was brought back to the Clayton Police Department where she was processed and charged. She was released on her own recognizance pending court, police said.

Either way, my synopsis has never been challenged with any facts to the contrary.  And as you have yet to demonstrate any other of these "numerous witnesses" to make a claim that Mrs Hart was coming back with a gun or even merely corroborating Hammond, merely your speculation of who said what, we're done here
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2013, 07:56:34 PM »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2013, 08:17:11 PM »
Yes, really.  I'm not sure the game you're playing here.  I've made reference to this being a she said she said situation, based on the facts presented.  You attempted to refute the claims by Mrs Hart, by referencing "numerous witnesses" also apparently heard her make these supposed threats.  Strangely, you've not provided any names or specifics, just apparently your gut thinks so......based on.....because I guess sirs thinks the opposite.  Here you have referencing a nameless employee, who, for all we know, could have easily been providing comments passed on by Mrs. Hammond, or without a name, may even Miss Hammond herself.  And EVEN taking this as supposed gospel, hardly equates to "numerous witnesses"

Seriously, I have no problem acknowledging if there were other witnesses that reported threats from Mrs Hart.  But lets see them and hear/read what they claimed Mrs Hart said.  But until that time, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, and for someone who apparently isn't looking for guilt of innocence in Mrs Hart, the amount of time you're trying to paint her as guilty sure digs a hole into that notion.  By all means, you can keep focused on speculation, I'll stay focused on the facts

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2013, 08:33:26 PM »
I've made reference to this being a she said she said situation, based on the facts presented.

The she being the Tax Assessment official Robyn Glocker-Hammond. But in the report we see that there was also a he said that being the young man from appraisals systems inc.

No it is not a she said she said situation at all is it is a she said - she said he said situation. Backed up by Ms. Harts very own claims. Ergo two complainants . Which i believe is contrary to your claims.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2013, 08:41:20 PM »
ergo, not "numerous witnesses", nor a name, so yea, until some more facts are presented, your speculations remain the forefront, ergo not contrary to my claims

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2013, 08:50:10 PM »
Numerous as in any greater number of complainants than 1, because 1 is all you need.

And unfortunately Ms. Hart didn't name the employee of Appraisal Systems Inc.

These is not based on my speculation, it is based on during much more research into the matter than your InfoWars folks saw fit to do. Some information comes from Ms. Harts own words, some information comes from the Court Summons, some information comes from other news reports.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2013, 08:55:45 PM »
LOL....numerous is defined as very many; being or existing in great quantity...not 1.  Nor is it Mrs Hart's obligation to name anyone.  That would be the person(s) claiming "numerous witnesses" were laying claim to Mrs Hart's threatening gun tactics.  But nice try

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »
LOL....numerous is defined as very many; being or existing in great quantity...not 1.  Nor is it Mrs Hart's obligation to name anyone.  That would be the person(s) claiming "numerous witnesses" were laying claim to Mrs Hart's threatening gun tactics.  But nice try

Now you are simply playing semantics. At least two people are documented as being witnesses to the complaint and their testimony runs counter to Ms. Hart. On to court.

And to answer your original question, no i am not outraged that Ms. Hart saw fit to turn in her guns. She was given options, she chose expediency.

I would be outraged if Ms. Glocker-Hammond or the young man from Appraisal Systems Inc. were shot dead for doing their jobs, even after the police were made aware of potential threats.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2013, 02:08:25 AM »
No, the semantics somersault here is you trying to redefine "numerous" as 1.   Perhaps if you had started out with that, we could have had a conversation.  And no, you completely missed the point I was making regarding the original point of the thread.  Alas, we're done here....and yes, you may have the last word (unless of course you're intent on making more misrepresentations of what I've said, in which case, I'll withhold the need to rebut, until necessary)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2013, 02:35:15 AM »
No, the semantics somersault here is you trying to redefine "numerous" as 1.

There you go again. I never claimed numerous was 1. Why do you insist on misrepresenting my posts.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2013, 12:38:59 PM »
Because that is the way of the sirs.

Yammer on about how unfair everyone treats him until they give up and drift away.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2013, 01:46:03 PM »
LOL....needed a good laugh.  Too funny to even try to seriously respond to.  Thanks Xo       ;D