Author Topic: NRA Was There to Help Blacks Defend Themselves From KKK Democrats  (Read 10573 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: NRA Was There to Help Blacks Defend Themselves From KKK Democrats
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2012, 07:27:01 PM »
Oooo, such a manly man calling another man Miss.  Well, despite the low class tactic, you're not "pro-gun", your pro "who YOU say can have a gun".  MASSIVE difference than what the Constitution says.  Your problem remains as clear as referenced earlier.  Nor have I called you stupid.  Ignorant, yes, stupid no.  Most folks that attempt to oppress others are not stupid.  They simply ignore anything and everything contrary to their preconceived superiority.  Such as current Supreme Court rulings, and current stats that demonstrated DECREASED violent crime in areas with more permissive gun laws, compared to those areas with areas with stricter gun laws, with increased violent.  So yea, you're allowing precisely your feelings, your likes, and dislikes to dictate your current train of thought, ignoring all facts to the contrary. 

You made it painfully clear you don't like me having a CCW because......you merely don't like me.  I shouldn't have one because YOU deem I don't need one.  Your right, I don't NEED one, but I have the legal right to choose to have one.  I exercise the utmost in gun safety, and as I referenced before, that you've been trying very hard to ignore, I've never had to pull my weapon.  I pray I never do.  But you just don't like me, and obnoxious people shouldn't have one based on.....nothing more than your dislike.  So yea, you're allowing precisely your feelings, your likes, and dislikes to dictate your current train of thought, since I've demonstrated that I'm hardly some fella looking to showoff and pull my piece, if someone looks at me cross-eyed

If you have something minus the emotion and more valid, then by all means, states your case why sirs, or anyone like me, should not have a CCW

The Conn elementary school was like a barrel of fish, with these "gun free zone", that guranteed no ability to defend itself in the face of a sick mind, intent on killing.  Perhaps these tragedies will wake some folks up to have a slighly more appropriate gun deterrent, in the future.  No, not talking 50 calibers on top of the library, so you & xo can dispense with the hyperbolic idea of trying to go there
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2012, 07:34:03 PM »
Yeah, right.

All those kids and teachers had to die because there was not a pistol-packing guard on duty at the entrance to this school.

That is lame, lame, lame.

The police claim that all the guns found were acquired LEGALLY.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »
All those kids and teachers had to die because there was not a pistol-packing guard on duty at the entrance to this school.

Not quite, as I'd have had a few guards, spread thru out, with their weapons concealed.  But even if there had been, it's much more probable not 1 child would have died

That is lame, lame, lame.

actually, reality, reality, reality

The police claim that all the guns found were acquired LEGALLY.

Yea, and..........?  They were NOT the 20year old's, as they were registered to the mom, so they were taken ILLEGALLY, and he took them onto a gun free zone ILLEGALLY, where due to the fact it was a gun free zone, no one could effectively defend themself, or the children. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:56:15 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »
A long time ago the NRA was pro regulation.

Then some regulation got absolutist.

In recent years the NRA has become increasingly suspicious.

But the NRA does not favor that regulation be abolished , they want it to be effective , enforced and easy to follow for the law abiding gun owner.

A measure that the NRA finds usefull probly is.

BSB

« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2012, 10:19:43 PM »
Sirs, you don't know anything about guns. It's all a little act you put on to make yourself feel better for some very odd reason. You have no idea what it feels like to chamber a round for real. You pack your little 9mm, go to the range, carry it when there's no reason to, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. And you're absolutely right, I wouldn't issue you a gun permit for any reason. You're as nutty as they come.

BSB   

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2012, 10:50:46 PM »
Not quite, as I'd have had a few guards, spread thru out, with their weapons concealed.  But even if there had been, it's much more probable not 1 child would have died

=================================================
A tiny town where no one has ever threatened students before cannot afford to have a few guards spread out around the school with their weapons concealed.

How many guards would we need in this country to have "a few" of them in each and every school? sirs hates taxes, and I really doubt that they could sell enough in cookie sales to finance all those guards.

It would be cheaper to take guns away from crazy people.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2012, 11:39:16 PM »

In the Lanza case, how would that have been accomplished?

The guns were legally owned by his mother.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2012, 12:13:57 AM »

A tiny town where no one has ever threatened students before cannot afford to have a few guards spread out around the school with their weapons concealed.

How many guards would we need in this country to have "a few" of them in each and every school? sirs hates taxes, and I really doubt that they could sell enough in cookie sales to finance all those guards.

Armed guards don't necessacerily cost much.

Arming a squad of mothers could be very cheap, and tho it might take a while to train completely , the motivation would be complete on day one.

BSB

« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2012, 02:30:52 AM »
About 13 years ago I sold all my guns (well I kept my custom made M1A hidden away, too good a rifle to let go) and let my gun permit lapse. It was kinda a Buddhist thing. Then I got my permit back, and bought some nice firearms. I may let it all go again just because this event in Conn makes me sick. And as the Tibetan Buddhists say, asprin makes the mountains sick.

BSB

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2012, 02:49:29 AM »
About 13 years ago I sold all my guns (well I kept my custom made M1A hidden away, too good a rifle to let go) and let my gun permit lapse. It was kinda a Buddhist thing. Then I got my permit back, and bought some nice firearms. I may let it all go again just because this event in Conn makes me sick. And as the Tibetan Buddhists say, asprin makes the mountains sick.

BSB

That is your right, your will and your carefull thought.

I havn't caught yet why asprin is bad for mountains.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2012, 05:14:15 AM »
Sirs, you don't know anything about guns. It's all a little act you put on to make yourself feel better for some very odd reason. You have no idea what it feels like to chamber a round for real. You pack your little 9mm, go to the range, carry it when there's no reason to, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. And you're absolutely right, I wouldn't issue you a gun permit for any reason. You're as nutty as they come.

BSB

That was your "case"?  That was all the "substance" you could muster to make your case why sirs, and folks like myself shouldn't be allowed a CCW?  Like I said previously, and as you continually demonstrate, your ignorance is topped only by your arrogance

Sirs

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2012, 05:27:01 AM »

Even accepting that notion, since its doubtful that the town has no armed anything, perhaps now they'll put that in their budget

How many guards would we need in this country to have "a few" of them in each and every school?

3-4 per school.  Considering the size of some police departments, not a far fetched thing to consider, in the least

sirs hates taxes,

NOOO.......wrong again.  Sirs hates wreckless irresponsible spending.  Taxes are necessary for Government services.  Overtaxing or hiking taxes to cover for wreckless spending, is the problem

and I really doubt that they could sell enough in cookie sales to finance all those guards.

NOT the schools.......state & local government.  Perhaps we can get by with a few less assistant principals & assistant super intendants, in order to better protect our children

A) Who gets to define "crazy people"?  Folks like you?  BsB?  Yea right
B) How do you target "crazy people", in order to take their guns away?  Generally "crazy people" are already denied guns
C) REALLY "crazy people" will still illegally aquire guns.  That's kinda what makes them crazy, in the 1st place

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2012, 12:53:35 PM »
The shooter's mother was a gun nut.

The shooter was trained in gun nuttery.

Switching the cost of putting armed guards in every school to the states is not going to cost less than including it in school taxes.  They are NOT going to hire armed guards in every school, no matter who pays for it. Since you know diddly about how schools work, your cutting positions from their staffs is meaningless.

There are lots of crazy people who have been prevented from having guns, just not all of them.

NYC has the lowest rate of gun crimes among large cities, because Bloomberg has managed to get laws passed to accomplish this.

Bloomberg is the guy to listen to, not a nut like sirs.

BSB

« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2012, 01:03:49 PM »
"The shooter's mother was a gun nut"

That may very well be the case. Why so many guns of the same kind? And if she hadn't had them would he have gotten them elsewhere? He was too young to buy a gun in Conn. from what I understand. She may be a poster child for not acquiring guns way beyond a need.

BSB

BSB

« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2012, 01:18:18 PM »
A gun is a tool, if you don't have a need for one why buy one? Do people go out and buy an F550 to drive around in just because they can. Gun owners have to step up to the plate here and only buy after careful consideration concerning their needs.

Does gun-nut Sirs need his little 9mm? Hell no.

BSB