Author Topic: Thanks Obama!  (Read 2596 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Thanks Obama!
« on: November 11, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »
Libyan mercenaries arrive in Gaza
with Grad multiple rocket launchers

DEBKAfile Exclusive Report

November 11, 2011, 2:11 PM (GMT+02:00)

Libyan mercenaries fire Grad multiple rocket in Gaza

Fifty Libyan Muslim Brotherhood mercenaries arrived in the Gaza Strip from Tripoli last month - in time to take part in the Jihad Islami's last missile offensive against Israel starting Oct. 29, debkafile's military sources report. They arrived at the wheels of minivans on which were mounted the new Grad multiple rocket-launchers which Palestinian terrorists fired for the first time last month. These mobile rocket-launchers were last seen on the Libyan battlefield in use against Muammar Qaddafi's army.

The 50 mercenaries did not bother to paint over the Libyan national colors or replace the trucks' Libyan license plates. Jihad Islami fighters kept them sequestered away from awkward questions about who sent them.

Gazan sources report the Libyan mercenaries left Tripoli on October 10 aboard two buses which drove them via Benghazi to Tobruk. They then entered Egypt as tourists.
On Oct. 21, the day Muammar Qaddafi was killed, they crossed the Suez Canal into the Sinai Peninsula.

The minivans mounted with the Grad multiple rocket launchers had been moved out of Libya by a separate route and were waiting in the care of Bedouin smugglers beside a Sinai wadi near the old copper mines of Ras Sudar. They looked quite new with no sign of having been in combat.

Our military sources report that, Qatar and the United Arab Republic had supplied these advanced rocket-launchers to assorted Libyan National Transitional Council militias, their accurate fire against designated targets intended to counter the precision of the Libyan army's artillery.But their effectiveness was demonstrated most strikingly after Qaddafi's fall in the Gaza Strip, where they instantly improved the Palestinian extremists' aim against Israeli locations. Most of these rapid-firing missiles were also able to evade Israel's Iron Dome missile interceptors. When the Palestinians reverted to their old weapons, they continued to miss their aim.

The Libyan convoy had to travel some 2,000 kilometers through Egypt to reach the Gaza Strip, raising questions about how it had failed to arouse the notice of local security units. Western sources discovered that the Egyptian Islamic Brotherhood had made all the necessary arrangements for the Libyan Brotherhood mercenaries' long trek to Gaza under its protection, and more are on the way.

Furthermore, large sums of money would have been available to smooth their passage and that of the new Grads. Our intelligence sources report that Hamas and Hizballah arms purchasing missions worked out of Benghazi and Tripoli for seven months, buying hardware from rebel militias for hard cash. After Tripoli fell in late August, they split up between the two cities and are still snapping up black market arms sold by NTC militias.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Thanks Obama!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 04:15:56 PM »
With any luck, they'll take out Netanyahu
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 04:31:40 PM »
Obama will be defeated next year. Watch and see.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 05:52:28 PM »
With any luck, they'll take out Netanyahu
Typical leftist....supports terrorists murdering an elected leader & US Ally...
who by the way is more popular with Americans than Obama!

Americans like Netanyahu better than Obama

Friday Nov 11, 2011

US President Barack Obama accidentally let it be known last week that he doesn't
think much of Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu. But that's OK, because Obama's
own countrymen actually prefer Netanyahu over their own president

A poll conducted by the group Greenber Quinlan Rosner found that 52.3 percent of Americans
rate Netanyahu positively, compared to 51.5 percent for Obama. Other polls have Obama's
approval ratings even lower, while Netanyahu has been consistently winning praise.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/News/tabid/178/nid/23011/language/en-US/Default.aspx

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »
That is just Zionist bullsh!t. Most Americans don't even know who Netanyahu is.

We'd be better off without him. Even Israel would be better off without him.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 09:42:32 PM »
That is just Zionist bullsh!t.

yeah bozo only your sources are good!
your hoping terrorist kill the elected leader of American ally Israel is sickening.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 10:38:34 PM »
I only wanted to kill Netanyahu with the fictitious missile you mentioned that no doubt some evil Libyan is smuggling across the Gaza border in his drawers.

Netanyahu is an obnoxious, scheming dork. The more of see of his evil ass, the less I like him.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 10:54:28 PM »
Israel is no ally of the U.S.  There is no binding treaty in existence that obligates the US to defend Israel or vice versa.  What you have are statements of US Presidents pandering shamelessly to Zionist campaign financiers outbidding one another in worthless promises to secure Zio-Nazi funding for their next campaign.  Shameless and sickening.

If I were an American citizen, nothing would be more infuriating than to see an American flag intertwined with the flag of Israel.  What an egregious intrusion on American sovereignty.  From a country which has not done a God-damn thing to benefit America and instead sucks up billions of dollars a year from America in foreign aid, military assistance,and private charitable donations for which the US government allows tax deductions to the donors.  WHAAA . . . . ?

And if I were an American Jew, nothing could be more embarrassing than that Zio-Nazi-American flag that CU4 is exhibiting.  As far as I am concerned, ONE COUNTRY is good enough for me and that is the one I was born in and the one whose citizenship I hold.  If I were American, I would be embarrassed in the eyes of my fellow citizens to have them think that I owe my allegiance, not to the Stars and Stripes, but to some amalgam flag of both the Stars and Stripes and the Star of David.  Fuck that! 

Israel is an albatross around the neck of the USA, causing them to incur the legitimate hatred of a billion Muslims and all the expenses that guarding against that hatred entails.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 12:06:18 AM »
"Christians" is truly a piece of work. Totally infected with Israeli propaganda. Not a day goes by that he does not post some silly drivel from debkafiles.

My country's best ally is Canada, Mexico is the second best, and then perhaps Ireland, the UK, Italy and so on.
Israel has done more harm to my country than good.

It would not bother me if the Jews in Israel came here, provided they could live with not breaking my windshield for driving on Shabbas or preventing me from buying ham and shrimp. I realize that Israel's people are nearly all far less annoying than Netanyahu, Begin, Shimon Peres and that lot.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 02:08:30 AM »
<< . . . provided they could live with not breaking my windshield for driving on Shabbas or preventing me from buying ham and shrimp.>>

I just gave up on ham myself after thinking over what I've known for some time, that a pig has the intelligence of a three-year-old human child.  That these intelligent, sensitive animals are being slaughtered for their meat is offensive and sickening.  I don't think you'll have to wait for immigrants from Israel to prevent you from buying ham, I hope that PETA can get the job done a lot faster.  Too bad, because I always loved my bacon and eggs on week-ends.

I like shrimp too, but am not too worried about eating them.  Haven't found any of them that I'd match against a three-year-old in the brains department.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 02:32:40 AM »
So to get your approval all we need to do is breed dumber pigs?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 02:50:33 AM »
Never thought of that solution, but, yeah, get 'em down to the level of a human fetus at least.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 03:06:43 AM »
Still not low enough.

I know, maybe a lefty leaning Ontarian.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 03:11:17 AM »
You know, I actually passed up the opportunity to say, "even a Republican" in my last post, in the interests of elevating the debate, but it's pretty obvious that there are some here who really aren't all that interested in elevating the debate at all.  Thanks, BT.  Point taken.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »
Yeah right. I was joking. You know, I know it.