Author Topic: You can't make this stuff up  (Read 1893 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: You can't make this stuff up
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 11:48:47 PM »
I don't think that Herman Cain's girlfriends were influenced by politics or ideology. One came forward and denounced him, and he denied it. So several more of them felt sympathy for her and came out as well.

What did Cain in was that these were WHITE women. That lost him the votes of lots and lots of Black women, for sure. And also all the racists that don't like the idea of Black men messing with White women.

Then his wife trotted him out and made him whimper and fess up in public.  That lost him the votes of all pussywhipped men as well as all men that fear being pussywhipped, and *poof!* he vanished, as if by magic.

So the strength of his philosophy and policy had nothing to do with his loss?

Nothing at all?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 04:57:31 PM »
Perhaps  H & R Block secretly sabotaged him, because they were afraid that his 9-9-9 plan would  put a huge turd in their punchbowl.
The Old Guard that has always run the party surely wanted to be rid of him, because he had never 'paid his dues' by running for office before or even helping other GOP candidates.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »
The Old Guard of the GOP did not want this Johny-come-lately who had never run for office or even assisted in a campaign, to get the nomination. Perhaps H & R Block, who could have lost their entire business, did not want  to see any 9-9-9 plan put in effect.

The media acted like his pussywhipping finale was the end of his campaign and few people disagreed with this, so he vanished.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 07:02:49 PM »
The Old Guard of the GOP did not want this Johny-come-lately who had never run for office or even assisted in a campaign, to get the nomination. Perhaps H & R Block, who could have lost their entire business, did not want  to see any 9-9-9 plan put in effect.

The media acted like his pussywhipping finale was the end of his campaign and few people disagreed with this, so he vanished.

Perhaps, but I liked him. I liked his plan , I liked his message and I liked his education.

I even thought his mildly irritating personality was a plus, I am sick of the charming empty suits.

I don't like infidelity, but I could overlook it if the rest of the package was compensating.

What was the motive for these women? Where are they now?