Author Topic: McCain not sure how many houses he and wife own  (Read 8041 times)

Knutey

Re: McCain not sure how many houses he and wife own
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 11:47:28 AM »
>McCain was "got" by a "gotcha " question , which is bound to happen , it pays the press to trip up the canadate , but I can imagine that the next day a whole lot of brokers got calls from Legislators all over the country , needing a quick house count.<
Yup & ya gotta think quick if you wanna be POTUS and the old guy just doesnt seem up to it now, does he?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »
Yup & ya gotta think quick if you wanna be POTUS and the old guy just doesnt seem up to it now, does he?

I think his answer was appropriate. He said he would have his staff get back to the reporter.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »
He was also right out of the box on what our position regarding the Russia/Georgia debacle was.....something much more intimate to what a POTUS should demonstrate, than the # of homes his Wife's trust owns.  Obama took.......how long was it it again?  A week?  Ya, way to "think quick", Obama
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »
<<I think his answer was appropriate. He said he would have his staff get back to the reporter.>>

That's EXACTLY the point.  Ask anyone else how many homes he or his wife owns, you don't need to wait for the staff to get back to you.  And everyone knows that.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 06:54:13 PM »
That's EXACTLY the point.  Ask anyone else how many homes he or his wife owns, you don't need to wait for the staff to get back to you.  And everyone knows that.

Please.

Kerry didn't even know he owned SUV's. Actually claimed he didn't. Apparently he forgot about the ones in Colorado.

Knutey

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 07:45:08 PM »

I think his answer was appropriate. He said he would have his staff get back to the reporter.

Which means he doesnt know or is outoftouch which is the point. Besides , according to you , perception is everything and most folks perceive him to be a rich  , otoftouh old dodderer now.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »
Which means he doesnt know or is outoftouch which is the point.

There is an old saying. You don't have to know all the answers, you just have to know how to find them.

It's like when you ask a question of a sales person, you don't want them making up stuff as they go along, you want the right answers even if you have to wait. Presidential campaigns, ad campaigns , what is the difference?

Not only did he ace the question, but he also followed up as promised.

Can't beat that.

Meanwhile when Obama is asked a question he says it is above his pay grade , which is akin to a counter clerk putting up the break sign just as you come to the window.

So let's look at perception again.

McCain is an eager sales person appreciative of your business.

Obama is a clerk at the DMV.

Who do you choose?

Knutey

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »
Which means he doesnt know or is outoftouch which is the point.

There is an old saying. You don't have to know all the answers, you just have to know how to find them.

It's like when you ask a question of a sales person, you don't want them making up stuff as they go along, you want the right answers even if you have to wait. Presidential campaigns, ad campaigns , what is the difference?

Not only did he ace the question, but he also followed up as promised.

Can't beat that.

Meanwhile when Obama is asked a question he says it is above his pay grade , which is akin to a counter clerk putting up the break sign just as you come to the window.

So let's look at perception again.

McCain is an eager sales person appreciative of your business.

Obama is a clerk at the DMV.

Who do you choose?

That is your perception. Mine is that McCain is a rich pampered asshole (just like the Bushidiot)who is used to his staff doing everything for him while Obama is a man who has experienced both the worst and best this country has to offer and wants to help others have the same chance as he regardless of their class, color or riches. McCain only wants to help the richest. Again like the Bushidiot. I chose Obama.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 08:21:16 PM »
I chose Obama.

For the country's sake i hope the job isn't above his pay grade.

Knutey

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 08:28:35 PM »
I chose Obama.

For the country's sake i hope the job isn't above his pay grade.

You do know he was referring to God when he said that . I know y'all think you know as much as God, but real people dont.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 08:35:56 PM »
You do know he was referring to God when he said that

really? I thought he was just dodging the question.

So is Obama a fundi? Thought your type didn't like that type.

Wall of separation and all that.

Knutey

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 08:47:53 PM »
You do know he was referring to God when he said that

really? I thought he was just dodging the question.

So is Obama a fundi? Thought your type didn't like that type.

Wall of separation and all that.

No- Fundi's are arrogant enough to think they can totally understand and represent God's will on earth . People with brains are not that arrogant and realize that there are things beyond a mere humans comprehension. In other words we are not arrogant assholes like y'all.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 08:53:18 PM »
No- Fundi's are arrogant enough to think they can totally understand and represent God's will on earth . People with brains are not that arrogant and realize that there are things beyond a mere humans comprehension. In other words we are not arrogant assholes like y'all.

So why would lawyers and judges interpret God's will. Obama is a lawyer right? He has published oipinions on the rights of the fetus hasn't he? Harvard Law Review I believe.

Knutey

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 08:57:37 PM »

So why would lawyers and judges interpret God's will. Obama is a lawyer right? He has published oipinions on the rights of the fetus hasn't he? Harvard Law Review I believe.

Lawyers specialize in man's law.Not God's.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 09:02:10 PM »
Lawyers specialize in man's law.Not God's.

And man's law prevails in a secular society.

So why did he dodge the question?