Author Topic: Female Misogynist  (Read 2341 times)

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Female Misogynist
« on: March 25, 2010, 11:40:42 PM »
The other day I stumbled across one of the most interesting blogs I've ever seen. I will introduce it to you via some quotes from the blog post at the top of the list of the lesbian blogger's "Most Important Posts" list.

http://malechauvinist.blogspot.com/2008/03/why-i-am-male-chauvinist.html
         No one has been able to remain unaware that our schools, which are run almost entirely by women, have become hotbeds of violence and sexual assault in which little if any "learning" takes place, so I don't need to recount my personal saga of spending my childhood being beaten up and groped by boys while the teachers watched happily, giggling girlishly when one of the boys glanced her way. Just last night I came across this: Girls Accepting Sexual Assault At School As Fact Of Life. Consider this carefully: this is a realm where the authority figures are almost all female, and girls are completely unsafe from boys in it. This is precisely the opposite of what feminists keep claiming will happen if they're in charge. (Also take into account that many of these boys who terrorized me were denied a male authority figure at home by divorce. The overwhelming majority of violent criminals, welfare recipients, and substance abusers come from fatherless homes.)

Then there's the many female friends who turned on me for the most incredibly superficial reasons. No amount of generosity on my part could forestall this: gifts, shelter, financial support, a sympathetic ear, favors, hopping on a plane at a moment's notice (in October of 2001, no less) because I was needed, everything I could give did me no good when I had served my purpose and the female in question was bored with me. This is why divorce is so hard to get in civilized countries; women, by nature, will drop people when they're no longer amusing or useful. When they're in a chimpanzee troop or a primitive tribe, this is only sensible for keeping the species going, but for a civilization, it pretty much sucks. Women with a sense of loyalty exist, but they are very rare. But everyone who has entrusted a woman with affection has experienced this.

[...]

The real question is, why aren't more people misogynists and/or male chauvinists? We all go through the same stuff. The reason, I believe, is that we've been conditioned to think that modern loneliness and untrustworthiness are normal, even though in living memory things were very different. Also, there is the massive propaganda blaming all the horrible problems which have come into existence during the decades of feminism, all of which were virtually nonexistent before feminism, on "the patriarchy" - you know, that thing we put an end to four decades ago.

[...]

To be a misogynist and a male chauvinist is simply to acknowledge the facts of reality. I wish that none of this was true, but the evidence is overwhelming and conclusive. There is not one speck of evidence that feminism is a good thing. If governments do not resurrect "sexist" policies of the past, the granddaughters of the women who burned their bras will be wearing burquas.

And before you start with the comments about how she owes something to feminism I suggest you read down in the comments on the post.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Female Misogynist
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 12:25:21 AM »

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 07:34:34 AM »
Is there a context for that photo that would cause it to make sense as a reply in this thread?
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »
what a risky post

not as bad as a muslim cartoon,but tricky.

I like to think how worthy can something be if it can`t handling alittle critique.

but it is true you rarely hear anything on this subject.

ex. common thinking states children raised by single mother do better than single dads.eX. custody rulings.

but no research has ever proven this as true.

in fact I read the opposite is true,but I`m sure that research is buried by now.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 12:21:37 PM »
Is there a context for that photo that would cause it to make sense as a reply in this thread?

kinda ruins it if I have to explain. Sorta like when a joke goes over your head it ruins the punchline

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 01:57:47 PM »
Sorry, Kramer. So Hillary is wearing scarf on her head. Women do this from time to time. Context matters.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 03:40:51 PM »
Sorry, Kramer. So Hillary is wearing scarf on her head. Women do this from time to time. Context matters.

She was forced to because she was in Egypt at the time. Follows the womens point that at some point all women will have to wear Burkas.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »
Ah. Okay. Thank you.

What people are wearing at any given time is not a thing I generally remember.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 08:51:31 PM »
Ah. Okay. Thank you.

What people are wearing at any given time is not a thing I generally remember.

no problem, have a wonderful weekend!

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2010, 09:28:08 AM »
Somehow, I'm not terribly surprised. Hey, I was over 50 before I finally got it through my head that my Ancient Ignorant Prejudices would have served me a lot better than my Modern Enlightened Understanding ever could have. That other people are finally finding out the same thing the hard way is no surprise.
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 08:02:31 PM »
I find the problem is less with modern enlightened understanding and more with the falsehoods and obfuscations many people attempt to pass off as modern enlightened understanding.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2010, 08:10:39 PM »
Here's a test. Is the main image in this photo funny or disgustingly sad?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 08:14:15 PM by Universe Prince »

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2010, 08:21:02 PM »
I am do not agree with this woman on everything, but I do like her style.

http://malechauvinist.blogspot.com/2010/03/feminism-and-health-care-bill.html
         I wanted to link to this blog before, because she has a couple of pretty good anti-feminism posts, though comparing her antifeminism and mine is like comparing a fluffy little Persian kitten with a saber-toothed tiger. I didn't because I figured some of my trolls might go bug her, and she was obviously quite distressed when she got a few flames a while back. Well, I needn't have worried: she got a really vicious flame all by herself, and nothing any of my trolls have ever dished out remotely compared, and I think she coped pretty well.

Here's the post. If you read it, you'll see that she starts by expressing worry about how this bill is going to further wreck our already crumbling economy and about how having such a lousy politician for our first nonwhite president is likely to lead to a revival of racism, and what a bad thing this will be.

Then she spends the rest of the post talking about healthy habits, and refers to Greg Critser, a liberal who wrote a book called Fat Land: How Americans Became the Fattest People in the World. He must have had a google alert or something set up because he found the post in time to make the first comment:

I think you are perfect scum and the only thing that might help you is if you mated with a “mulatto.”
Please die an early death.

This is worse than any flame I have ever gotten. I've never had anyone actually tell me who to have sex with and say they wanted me dead.

He didn't say exactly what he actually found so upsetting, but I'm going to assume he was pissed that she dared to mention that the health care bill is going to be a disaster. What's of interest here is the attitude towards women this shows.

Notice that he says that “mating with a mulatto” is the only thing that “might help” her. He didn't try to deal with her mind, to persuade her of the rightness of his belief (or pretended belief) that the bill is going to work out well. Heck, why should he bother with her mind? She's only a woman! She hasn't even asked what it would take to redeem her in his eyes, he simply appointed himself the arbiter of what she is obliged to the universe to do, and already he has ruled out any other possibility. What if she read every liberal bestseller for the last decade, worked on campaigns for Democrats, and vowed to believe that Obama is the Messiah? Nope, that wouldn't help, off with her knickers.

To the feminists who lurk here: this is the way liberals see you. If you were ever to dare go off message, stating that one particular policy or one particular politician was a bad one, however manifest the evidence, you shall then be designated as “scum” and deserving of untimely death. The only way in which you might then redeem yourself is on your back. Liberals do not believe that you ought to have the right to choose your own sex partners, but that you are obliged to sexually service partners whose qualities prove your utter submission to the liberal cause. Withhold sex from a black man? Clearly you are racist!

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 08:31:40 PM »
Here's a test. Is the main image in this photo funny or disgustingly sad?

Which one is wearing the dress?

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 08:42:01 PM »
Heh. Okay, Kramer, that question is kinda funny.