Author Topic: Shows who the real racists are!  (Read 735 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Shows who the real racists are!
« on: July 09, 2015, 06:43:22 PM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Shows who the real racists are!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 07:51:05 PM »
as a former local san Franciscan that incident was not really a surprise  and see it locally will have reprecussions. the villians of that town are techies with deep pockets who will pay any price to live in san Francisco. the local has been very public how much they hate these people. but now the techies will see how this town will bendover backwards go to protect a non-taxpaying career criminal.

my advice for buying a home is don`t do it in a sanctuary city.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 07:57:52 PM »
my advice for buying a home is don`t do it in a sanctuary city.

Good advice.  I'll add on to that, in advising that people start electing legislators that will start to dismantle such a sanctuary status.  Or better yet, start electing executives who will start enforcing existing laws, which includes legal/economical repercussions towards those cities that flagrantly ignore existing laws
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 08:05:20 PM »
I fail to see what this has to do with "racism".

The issue is that the murderer should have been deported because he had entered illegally, not because of his "race"
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 08:40:15 PM »
it`s a very fine line on the issue of illegal aliens and racism.

my  town has a gay district called the castro and thee best holloween party was at the castro but it had to cancel due to people getting injured and killed. I got no problem saying it the city has a gang violence problem but this town simply refuses to deal with it due to gangs tend to have illegals as members. it got so bad the federal government took notice and actually stopped the largest gang in san Francisco. a supervisor actually was dumb enough to publicly complain about it and cried racism. crime drasticly went down because of it. I`m of two opinions on the issue if illegals. I side with immigrants coming here legally but definitely believe in exceptions on some illegals. I never ever agree in the blanket all illegals are criminals . ever since a honors students (several since)got deported I got some very strong doubts who should get kicked out. remember a lot of these magnet schools  tends to have immigrant students and America is in no position to lose that many resources.