Author Topic: Hillary: Fox News more fair than MSNBC  (Read 679 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hillary: Fox News more fair than MSNBC
« on: February 11, 2008, 10:31:03 PM »
Hillary Slams MSNBC...Praises Fox?!?

Monday Feb 11, 2008

The Hillary campaign recently took MSNBC reporter David Shuster (and MSNBC generally) to task for asking
a guest on February 7th's "Tucker" program, "[D]oesn't it seem like Chelsea's sort of being pimped out in
some weird sort of way?" MSNBC has suspended Shuster for his remarks.

Tonight, the Politico's John Harris asked Clinton for her thoughts on the situation during an interview that
aired on Washington, D.C.'s local ABC affiliate WJLA:

Clinton said that her staff had sent her "some independent study" "which seemed to suggest that" "in terms
of the fairness of the coverage," Fox News Channel has treated
her campaign more fairly than MSNBC.

"I really am troubled by this pattern of behavior and comments that you hear" on MSNBC, said Clinton. Recently,
two MSNBC hosts -- Chris Matthews and Joe Scarborough -- have come under heat for comments deemed sexist
by many and liberal media watchdog group MediaMatters has increased its scrutiny of the cable network.

The Clinton campaign recently suggested that Shuster's suspension was inadequate and Harris asked what Clinton
thought would be a more appropriate punishment.

"That's not my job John," said Clinton. "That's the job of the people who run the network."

"They need to take a hard look. This is like the third time they've had to apologize and there are lot of things that
they haven't had to apologize for that might have merited one. So I wish they would take a look at some of the
patterns of demeaning comments made on their network."

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlDC/television/hillary_slams_msnbcpraises_fox_77235.asp

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hillary: Fox News more fair than MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 11:04:34 PM »
I could have told her this.

Rich

Re: Hillary: Fox News more fair than MSNBC
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 12:35:52 PM »
LMAO!