Author Topic: Asians For Trump!  (Read 1150 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Asians For Trump!
« on: June 02, 2016, 12:02:50 AM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Asians For Trump!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 02:10:01 AM »
most of my older relatives like trump but none of the young . I should support him since he hit all the key points for me . but something in my brain is just not letting me to cross that line. I`m on the fence here

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 04:23:14 PM »
Trump says "China is killing us!"

But he also likes the way they sewed his $50 neckties.

Trump is an ignorant man who thinks he knows it all. Most of what he thinks he knows is simply untrue. he is on some sort of ego trip to be declared the Biggest Swinging Dick if All Creation.

Like Jimmy Carter, he does not know how to get along with people that do not share his point of view.
Unlike Jimmy Carter, who actually cars about his fellow man, Trump cares about Trump first and foremost.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 09:45:13 PM »
asians are like rhode island no one cares for thier vote.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 10:48:56 AM »
Asians are never flamboyant in this country.
The best way to find out the most authentic Chinese restaurants in Miami, the ones where the Chinese prefer to go, is to calculate the percentage of white cars in the parking lot. The more white cars outside, the more Chinese Japanese, and Koreans one will find inside.

Trump is a bag of hot air filled with flamboyance. Not likely to get many votes from Asians (by whom I mean people who look Chinese- not Iranians, Turks, Indians, Armenians or Israelis) But Trump won't get a majority of their votes, either.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 01:49:56 AM »
i go by the health dept. grades anything above a c grade I don`t trust the food to taste good

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 07:17:13 PM »
I can't say that I have ever had a really bad meal in any Miami restaurant.
The rule here is the cheapest places serve so much that you have to be a glutton not to ask for the doggie bag. Average price in such places is $8-$15.

The trendy places charge three times as much, the food tends to resemble a piece of sculpture, and  the prices run from $20 to $39.95, and odds are you will still be hungry unless you order a dessert .

Wine is magic: if it costs $9.95 in the Publix supermarket, it will go for $29.99 in a restaurant. Waiters expect A 20% tip on the overpriced wine as well. I do all my meals with wine at home. Argentine Malbec is never bad and is not very expensive. Except in restaurants. I never order wine in a restaurant.

One Chinese buffet place had really great food for about a year, then I think they adopted a "leave it on the steam table until it is sold" policy.
If buffet food looks tired, I pick something else.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 08:36:19 PM »
thats common is buffets. after a certain amount of time it`s very tough to keep the quility due toshifting cost of foods and peoples ever changing taste. doesn`t help they don`t often switch to food up

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 10:42:09 PM »
If it is a matter of HOURS, that is okay, but Monday's broccoli look pretty sad by Thursday.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2016, 05:17:42 AM »
Food services is one of the hardest businesses to run . it hard to make sure all the inventory gets used before expiration. It's not easy to make sure it all gets eaten. Which it's not . so three day broccoli can happen but it shouldn't. More common than we want to know. It's super easy to not think it's a problem. I see this happen in vegan places. Remember organic means unwashed also