Author Topic: Ouch  (Read 2962 times)

BSB

Re: Ouch
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 03:54:16 PM »
Who are you shitin' kramer? I came in here and wrote a comment on congress,  said nothing to, or about, you, and you started on my miserable condition.

You're a moron.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 04:13:14 PM »
Who are you shitin' kramer? I came in here and wrote a comment on congress,  said nothing to, or about, you, and you started on my miserable condition.

You're a moron.

progress has been made since we are back to Kramer over your other pet names although moron wasn't called for. Anyway I'll let you slide on that to get the last word in before the truce takes effect.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 04:22:39 PM by Kramer »

BSB

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 04:48:54 PM »
We, you're a moron until you stop attacking people personally if they post something you don't politicly agree with. When you stop that, We, you'll be stuck with being a coward for the trash you posted about my service, the VA comp I receive, and my wounds.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 06:08:27 PM »
We, you're a moron until you stop attacking people personally if they post something you don't politicly agree with. When you stop that, We, you'll be stuck with being a coward for the trash you posted about my service, the VA comp I receive, and my wounds.

OK Chester, so today the wounds are real but the other day you made them up -- which is it real or made up?

BSB

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 08:35:24 PM »
There's that yellow stripe again, We. The VA gives me 100% for 13 combat wounds. Whether that includes the loss of a limb, or nt, is none of your business, Coward.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 08:38:13 PM »
There's that yellow stripe again, We. The VA gives me 100% for 13 combat wounds. Whether that includes the loss of a limb, or nt, is none of your business, Coward.

::)

Stray Pooch

• Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 04:47:13 AM »
Well, no doubt about it.  

We (anyone anywhere in the world who supported Obama) were had.

I gotta laugh at the words of the song, Revolution, "We won't be fooled again."  

I AM COMPLETELY OUTRAGED AT THIS POST!

How DARE you confuse one of the greatest Beatle Songs written with one of the greatest Who songs ever written! 

"We won't get fooled again"  is  the title of the song - and it's by The Who.  "Revolution" is by the Beatles, and you HAVE to choose the fast version.   

But then again, you probably go carryin' pictures of Chariman Mao.   :D

Oh, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention . . .

Rich

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2009, 10:13:08 AM »
>>We, you're a moron until you stop attacking people personally if they post something you don't politicly agree with.<<

LMFAO

This is more evidence of PTSD's mental state. This is the bitch who invariably resorts to name calling EVERY TIME anyone challenges his opinion. You can watch his slow boil as someone debates him. Eventually he boils over into name calling and when the pot is empty he cries like a bitch.

So by PTSD's own definition, he's a moron.

BSB

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2009, 12:04:42 PM »
Hey saloon keeper, your dog is shitin' on the floor again. You wanna clean it up.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2009, 01:06:11 PM »
<<I AM COMPLETELY OUTRAGED AT THIS POST!

<<How DARE you confuse one of the greatest Beatle Songs written with one of the greatest Who songs ever written!

<<"We won't get fooled again"  is  the title of the song - and it's by The Who.  "Revolution" is by the Beatles, and you HAVE to choose the fast version. >>

Sorry, Pooch, you're entirely right.  Of course I was quoting The Who.  Why on earth I even thought of the mealy-mouthed Beatles song, which tried to cash in on the Revolution  by putting it in the title of a song which then back-pedaled at top speed away from anything even remotely revolutionary, I just don't know.  There is no excuse for it.  Sheer fucking stupidity, I guess.  "Revolution" irritated me then and it still retains the power to irritate me now.

<<But then again, you probably go carryin' pictures of Chariman Mao.>>

Just the one inside the cover of his Little Red Book.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 01:20:10 PM »
I also think that Kramer is a moron for calling people names everytime they do not agree with his silly opinions. This seems to satisfy some primordial need of his ego. Mostly ALL of his posts consist of claiming that everyone he does not agree with deserves to be called by some name or another.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Rich

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2009, 03:17:56 PM »
So what does the bitch do?

He cries daddy.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2009, 08:03:57 PM »
I also think that Kramer is a moron for calling people names everytime they do not agree with his silly opinions. This seems to satisfy some primordial need of his ego. Mostly ALL of his posts consist of claiming that everyone he does not agree with deserves to be called by some name or another.

Eldridge you are lying and again. Knock it off!