Author Topic: Kim Jong Il has croaked  (Read 3410 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kim Jong Il has croaked
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 09:28:13 PM »
Now they say that Kim died on a train to some non specified place of a heart attack. He was clearly none too healthy, judging from his most recent pictures. I suppose it is possible that the CIA had something to do with his illness and perhaps his death, but there is no evidence of this, and the odds are we will never be sure.

It is pretty clear that he is dead.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BSB

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2011, 01:52:05 AM »
"But I don't think there is more danger now than there was before Dear Leader kicked the bucket."

Again, XO, that appears to be a personal assumption on your part.

I'm not giving you my personal thoughts on the matter. I'm relaying what those who have been studying North Korea professionally for years are saying. I have no personal thoughts on what may be transpiring in NK because I simply don't know, and I don't know how you could either. Now, if you have an inside track, such as someone who studies them, or something you read, by all means share it. But North Korea is far too cloistered for personal guesses to be of much value.

BSB

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2011, 02:05:54 AM »
The question is where does n.korea stand with it's own poeple? I hear crazy things about that country.
The leader rents out slave to russians. This to me is proof we don't know anything about that country.

http://www.thedailyactivist.com/human-rights-north-korean-slaves-siberian-labor-camps/

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »
Thanks for posting that, Kimba. Very interesting.

I rather expected that Kim would be doing something like this. In Delisles' book, he mentions how the best of the fruit crop is exported.

I am not opposed to the US having contingency plans to deal with potential problems with North Korea. I think they are essential, in fact. But I personally do not believe that there will be any more than the usual blustering from North Korea, and perhaps less than usual. Juniorbush provoked them in several ways, and Obama has not done this. No one wants a war, especially South Korea, since Seoul is so close to the DMZ. Calling it a Demilitarized Zone is real irony, since it is one of the most fortified places on Earth.

I supposed that members of the DPRK Army could end up feuding with one another overtly, but I don't know enough to determine that this is al all likely.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2011, 07:04:42 PM »
   When NKorea blusters , dozens of people get killed.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2011, 08:17:34 PM »
Only sometimes.