Author Topic: Al Qaida's #2 Racist idiot speaks  (Read 2633 times)

richpo64

Re: Al Qaida's #2 Racist idiot speaks
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 04:03:30 PM »
Okay, here are three words for you: PRISONER OF WAR

I understand you don't think we are at war and hopefully something will happen in Miami to prove it to you, but that is the key here. These people were captured on the battle field, thus they are prisoners of war. Prisoners of war can be held until hostilities cease or their country negotiates their return. Since they don't come from a standing army of any nation that can't happen. Hence they will be held until hostilites cease. As I've said, we've released some. They've been captured again trying to kill Americans. But hey, let 'em go. Let them loose in Miami.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 04:20:20 PM »
Strange as it may seem, many of those in Guantanamo were simply foreigners captured by Pashtoons in Afghanistan, and sold to the Americans, who were paying a bounty on them. They were not fighting anyone, except perhaps to prevent their being captured and sold. Most people would fight to avoid being captured and sold.

Every day, criminals are released who are caught committing the same crimes again. They serve their time, they get out, perhaps with time off for good behavior. Some return to crime. This is to be expected. I am pretty sure holding someone for five years in Gitmo would not make them all fond of the USA. 

There is no justification for holding people with no trial forever. If they are guilty, let there be a trial.

There is no reason they have to be held in Gitmo, either. The original idea was to hold them there so they could be denied rights that they would have if held in the US. The courts have ruled that the location is irrelevant. They will be closing down Gitmo soon, watch and see.

Hostilities in Afghanistan would have long since ended had Juniorbush not sent the troops off to Iraq.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 04:21:48 PM »
The name Abdullah means "slave of Allah" Abd (slave) ullah (of Allah)

Yes, but obviously it's meant a bit more figuratively.

As for how he knows what a "house negro" is, I don't think that we should assume that he is uneducated. A study of American history with a focus on slavery certainly would have taught him all that he needs to know in order to make slurs.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 05:41:00 PM »
The name Abdullah means "slave of Allah" Abd (slave) ullah (of Allah)

Yes, but obviously it's meant a bit more figuratively.

As for how he knows what a "house negro" is, I don't think that we should assume that he is uneducated. A study of American history with a focus on slavery certainly would have taught him all that he needs to know in order to make slurs.

He had a Malcom X quote to go with that.

I think it ironic that he would study the US now ,now  that it is propbly too late to use the knoledge.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »

I think it ironic that he would study the US now ,now  that it is propbly too late to use the knoledge.

=============
Al Qaeda has known a lot about the US for quite a while now. They are never going to win, even in Saudi Arabia.
No amount of knowledge of the US will convince anyone to let them rule any sizable bunch of people for very long.

They can bomb stuff and be annoying, and that's about it.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »

=============
Al Qaeda has known a lot about the US for quite a while now. They are never going to win, even in Saudi Arabia.
No amount of knowledge of the US will convince anyone to let them rule any sizable bunch of people for very long.

They can bomb stuff and be annoying, and that's about it.

They bombed us to annoyance a dozen times , killing hundreds before 9-11 and probly being puzzled at our unwillingness to take the bait.
  When they finally harmed us enough to rouse our ire for real they were overwhelmed in a wave of military power that they had not imagined , looseing half their number the first year, giveing up all the territory of Afganistan in a few months, they exist now as a totally underground guerilla movement , financed by crime and driven by confusion.I wonder if they have realised the situation enough to adjust their policys , or will they return to irritateingly killing a few hundred of us constantly and makeing a big score occasionly?

They said and really did beleive that we would be awed and dismayed by suicidal attacks , they thought the Umma (all the people of Islam) would be inspired to rise with them and make victory certain. They predicted very poorly , and their actions seem very foolish in hindsight .

How much foresight would it have taken to know we would not be overawed by a few suicidal attackers and a few thousand casualtys? Are historys of WWII totally unavailible to them? Acting  in knoledge of their own history only, was a serious error.

What might happen next , after their defeat become obvious , might be a modern version of the Marshall plan . The Marshall plan was the real defeat of the NATZIs because it robbed them of any potential of a revival in the population , because people won't give up prosperity for an idea that has failed them already.

Lets remind me that I predicted , after a while , in the future we might know whether I am a better predictor than the typical Al Queda leader.

richpo64

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2008, 07:24:39 PM »
>>Strange as it may seem, many of those in Guantanamo were simply foreigners captured by Pashtoons in Afghanistan ...<<

How many is many? What's your source?