General Category > 3DHS

I'll be damned all that trolling did pay off for one Republican

<< < (2/5) > >>

The_Professor:
Just for curiosity, why are we "junior members"? Do we need to have SS bands on our arms or something? :-)

Mucho:

--- Quote from: The_Professor on October 08, 2006, 04:49:42 PM ---Just for curiosity, why are we "junior members"? Do we need to have SS bands on our arms or something? :-)

--- End quote ---

Good one, Prof, but it looks lie you were just promoted to full member. Better watch out. The power might go to your head!

The_Professor:
Dang it. I'm a REBEL. That's why I'm in IT.

Oh my gosh, does this mean I have to wear a tie or something? I recently got remarried and I didn't wear a tie then! I always figured if you had to wear a tie to do your job, then what did that say about you? :-)

BT:

--- Quote from: The_Professor on October 08, 2006, 04:49:42 PM ---Just for curiosity, why are we "junior members"? Do we need to have SS bands on our arms or something? :-)

--- End quote ---

You need to have more that 100 posts under your belt to make full member.

sirs:
Prof, I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by your stance on this

You'd be hard pressed to find ANY Conservative or Republican that doesn't agree with the Professor on this point (The immorality of it is immense to me at least. There are actions that may be illegal to conduct and there are actions that may be legal but are disgusting  I refuse to support none of these), Knute

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version