Author Topic: Is Obama trying to hide something on his birth certificate?  (Read 12946 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Is Obama trying to hide something on his birth certificate?
« on: April 25, 2011, 01:54:03 PM »
BORN IN THE USA?

Hawaii senator questions Obama's true birth father
'There is information, for reasons known only to him, he doesn't want released'

The lone Republican in the Hawaii State Senate told a radio interviewer today he believes "the real issue" stopping Barack Obama from releasing his long-form birth certificate is something the president has to hide, perhaps even the name of his actual birth father.

Hawaii State Sen. Sam Slom further told the host of "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on WABC 770 AM in New York City that so long as Obama refuses to be transparent about his past, questions about the president's birth remain "a legitimate issue."

"My particular point of view ? and why I haven't identified myself as a 'birther,' per se ? is that [Obama] probably was born [in Hawaii] and that the real issue is not the birth certificate, but what's on the birth certificate," Slom told Klein.

Asked what that could be, Slom said, "It could have to do with what his name is on the birth certificate, who is actually listed as his father, the citizenship of the father."

He continued, "My belief is that there is a birth certificate, he was born here, but that there is information that for reasons known only to him he doesn't want released. If it were just the birth certificate, that would be one thing, but it's his school records, it's employment records. ? Why would anybody, let alone the president of the United States, spend millions of dollars in legal fees to keep that hidden?"

"As long as that goes on," he concluded, "I think it's a legitimate issue."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=291041

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Is Obama trying to hide something on his birth certificate?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 01:58:29 PM »
The notices in the Honolulu papers list his father as Barack Obama, Sr.

If he were born in Hawaii, to an American citizen, this would not make a difference in his eligibility.

I do not think that if Obama's father is some other Black guy he was aware of it when he wrote his books.

I have seen no real proof of the millions he allegedly has spent to "cover up" his "real" birth certificate.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 06:08:15 PM »
The notices in the Honolulu papers list his father as Barack Obama, Sr.

If he were born in Hawaii, to an American citizen, this would not make a difference in his eligibility.

I do not think that if Obama's father is some other Black guy he was aware of it when he wrote his books.

I have seen no real proof of the millions he allegedly has spent to "cover up" his "real" birth certificate.

maybe his dad is Malcolm X!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 12:01:22 AM »
Yeah, sure.

So what?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 12:12:03 AM »
   I think this is so tiresome.

More than halfway through his entire presidency we are still talking this little point to death?

I think that if this had any real potential for unseating  BHO, HRC would have used it.

My solution to this would be to change this silly rule (which is probably there just to twist Alexander Hamiltons nose) and prepare Arnold  Schwarzenegger to run for president.

http://movieodyssey.com

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 12:27:50 AM »
and prepare Arnold  Schwarzenegger to run for president.

why?
because that RINO Republican did such a swell job in California?

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 11:20:54 AM »
The bigger question is why has Obama spent $$millions of dollars (to lawyers) to fight releasing his documents, like school records, health records, long form birth cert and other important records that likely prove he lies and he doesn't want any of that information released due to his conflicting statements.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »
Ahnold is dead, politically. He will never be elected to anything ever, again.

California is as close to ungovernable as any state in the union because of an impasse between the reactionaries who prevent taxes from being raised and the people who keep passing expensive programs that there is no money to pay for. I don't think anyone elected as a Republican could have done nearly as well as Arnold, but it clearly wasn't good enough. Note that all the money in the world could not get Meg Whitman or Carly Fiorina elected.

The climate is not in favor of making foreign-born people eligible to become president, and Arnold could not get the nomination or defeat Obama, anyway, though he is a more appealing person than boring Mormon Romney, Opportunist loon Trump or Dingbat Palin.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 02:34:53 PM »
Obama could release his birth certificate with a FOI request, according to CNN and Drudge. But refuses to do so and has spent millions trying to avoid the issue.

Also, how did he get into Harvard if he had bad grades?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 02:47:48 PM »
Obama could release his birth certificate with a FOI request, according to CNN and Drudge. But refuses to do so and has spent millions trying to avoid the issue.

Also, how did he get into Harvard if he had bad grades?

Affirmative Action.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 05:32:03 PM »
California is as close to ungovernable as any state in the union because of an impasse between the reactionaries who prevent taxes from being raised and the people who keep passing expensive programs that there is no money to pay for.

It has prescious little to do with an "impasse".  If anything, the "impasse" is the last small straw, holding CA on the brink of the economic cliff, before falling into 3rd world oblvion.  It's far more unfixable vs ungovernable, based on the completely unsustainable mandates the state has saddled the citizenry and businesses under.  And the electorate is nearly at the same level of fault, electing (as Xo references) the same stupid liberal law makers, who then pass more and more of those stupid enviromental & regulatory laws 

Be it taxes, government pensions, or regulations, all of which have reached that point where we can't sustain it.  And MORE taxes isn't the answer.  They tried that the last time, and we're in even a worse mess

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:31 PM »
I have yet to see any evidence that President Obama has spent any money at all trying to conceal his records. Why would he have to? They are his records,and cannot be released without his approval.

It really does not make any difference who his father really is.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 07:14:46 PM »
I have yet to see any evidence that President Obama has spent any money at all trying to conceal his records. Why would he have to? They are his records,and cannot be released without his approval.

It really does not make any difference who his father really is.

actually it does.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 08:56:40 PM »
Why should it?

If your father turned out to be someone else than who you thought, would it make you a different person, or just a person with a different awareness?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 09:01:58 PM »
Why should it?

If your father turned out to be someone else than who you thought, would it make you a different person, or just a person with a different awareness?

It matter if he lied about it. If he will lie about that what else will he lie about?