Author Topic: Is Obama trying to hide something on his birth certificate?  (Read 12943 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Is Obama trying to hide something on his birth certificate?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:34 PM »
Oh use your head and think, for a change.

Not President Obama, not ANYONE has actual knowledge of whom his father is. At the moment of conception, no human being is ever present. Unless we have a DNA test, we have only hearsay information of whom our parents are. We can sometimes detect similar features, but that only means that we are related, it does not reveal parentage with complete accuracy.

So President Obama can only state what he was told, unless he has had a DNA test.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »
The President has authorized the State of Hawaii to release his long form birth certificate. Hopefully, now we can put this to bed.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 10:32:14 AM »
The President has authorized the State of Hawaii to release his long form birth certificate. Hopefully, now we can put this to bed.

Great news!
None of this "Certificate of Live Birth" crap.
If we see the actual original certified BIRTH CERTIFICATE
then we can ask why why why why didn't the half-wit do this years ago?
Glad to hear this news.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2011, 11:26:07 AM »
Now Kramer will tell us what he was hiding.

I imagine that someday we will discover in some tell-all book that the Republicans spoke with President Obama so that he would do this, since Trump was queering their nomination process, and everyone agreed that a Trump presidency and/or candidacy would be a disaster for the nation.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 11:27:15 AM »
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Shows how not so bright he is. The stubborn fool caused himself immeasurable damage and most people will always wonder what he is hiding and why. Now all the other records (school & health etc.) need to be released, just like every other presidential candidate does. No more Affirmative Action special glove treatment! He gets treated just like the white folk on this.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »
So when did we see W's college transcripts?

When have we ever seen any other president's birth certificate?

Never.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 02:29:50 PM »
Now Kramer will tell us what he was hiding.

I imagine that someday we will discover in some tell-all book that the Republicans spoke with President Obama so that he would do this, since Trump was queering their nomination process, and everyone agreed that a Trump presidency and/or candidacy would be a disaster for the nation.

What is really funny, actually sad, Obama has once again demeaned the office by responding to a pop star/reality star yet prior to all this never thought is was important to show his long form birth cert.

Don't you think that is very boyish of our president to lower himself and raise up Trump in this sophomoric duel? Who won here, Obama or Trump?

This is our president, the man that should stare down our enemies, be our leader, command our armed forces and he comes off like a little boy. Boy, this is beyond pathetic.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 03:16:25 PM »
So, Kramer, what was he hiding?

This took a long time, because Hawaii decided long ago that the short form Certificate of Live Birth was adequate for every purpose.

The governor of Hawaii apparently intervened and got them to dig up the original document, which does not seem to reveal that there was anything at all to hide.

I have yet to see any proof for the reactionary loons' allegations that President Obama spent "millions" to avoid showing this. Nor do I see evidence to justify Trump's statement that his "investigators" in Hawaii actualy found anything unbelievable in what they were finding, as trump alleged.

Trump made a silly, childish demand and Obama called his bluff.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 03:38:03 PM »
Trump made a silly, childish demand and Obama called his bluff

True to form, like the silly un-presidential boy he is. A real man would have ignored, not been drawn into a pissing contest with a celebrity. Trump is a statesmen, a Senator, he a reality star. This fact seems to escape you.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 05:33:21 PM »
Trump is an oaf and a lout.

Remember Trump said only a couple of weeks ago that his "investigators" in Hawaii "could not believe what they were finding".

Who knows what he meant by this, but I suggest that he may well have had no investigators, or that if he did, they had found nothing. Or perhaps he chose some goofy investigators that made up nonsense.

But Trump was a lesser man than even Huckabee, who toyed with accusing Obama of being a Mau-mau as a lad before he finally repented of this whole sordid tale and apologized.

NOW you say that President Obama should have IGNORED Trump. A few days ago you were clammoring for him to come clean and fess up to God knows what sordid story about his ancestry that were racing through your somewhat puny mind.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 06:01:01 PM »
Trump is an oaf and a lout.

Remember Trump said only a couple of weeks ago that his "investigators" in Hawaii "could not believe what they were finding".

Who knows what he meant by this, but I suggest that he may well have had no investigators, or that if he did, they had found nothing. Or perhaps he chose some goofy investigators that made up nonsense.

But Trump was a lesser man than even Huckabee, who toyed with accusing Obama of being a Mau-mau as a lad before he finally repented of this whole sordid tale and apologized.

NOW you say that President Obama should have IGNORED Trump. A few days ago you were clammoring for him to come clean and fess up to God knows what sordid story about his ancestry that were racing through your somewhat puny mind.

Sometimes when you are president whatever you do is wrong. Anyway, he lowered himself and raised Trump. Maybe he's a genius and wanted to do that so Trump leads the Republican field and they are the two 2012 candidates. But Obama is so terrible even Trump will beat him.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 06:18:44 PM »
Obama's Birth Certificate Dissected: The Afterbirth

April 27, 2011 - By Bryan Keith Nixon

When I saw that President Obama's Certificate of Live Birth was released by the WH this morning, I was eager to check it out for myself. Maybe I'd be able to put to rest that 23.5% doubt I had regarding our president's country of origin? As anyone can tell from looking at my blog, I don?t regularly play in the political arena. But when I saw the document wasn't exactly pristine, I decided to submit what I found to thesmokinggun.com and let others tear it apart. Funny thing is, I wasn't trying to debunk the thing, rather just stir things up a bit. Childish? Perhaps. Fun? Totally.

Next thing I know, my blog is on Drudge for like five minutes before it mysteriously went down. Now it's getting juicy! Making Drudge as a news source is a pretty big deal after all, and my fifteen minutes of fame was reduced to five. Could it be the feds shut me down? Did Barack himself press the internet kill button on my site? Did I pay my web hosting bill? When I called Juan at tech support, he knew right away why I was calling, and told me I should be expecting an email from the admin at any moment. The note mentioned that my site was under attack and they had to shut it down till things calmed a bit. I called back a few minutes later asking them to put the site back up. When pressed, Juan did say that perhaps the site was not actually under attack, and that really just the barrage of hits coming from Drudge was disrupting business for the other clients they host. That didn't sound sexy.

My original post really doesn't prove that it's a fake. Perhaps it was an honest mistake that went something like this: The registrar found the birth certificate in a binder, then scanned it. From there it was printed on security paper, date-stamped April 25, then re-scanned and saved as a pdf before emailing it to the WH. Scanning software and Adobe Acrobat could be responsible for all of the object separation for a variety of reasons, including an attempt at OCR, or Optical Character Recognition.

So there it is. I don't have a strong feeling either way yet. I think the only thing that will quell the debate is for someone to hold in their little hands what we all got when we were born. That is, a single, physical certificate with footprints, birth weight, and all that. Seems reasonable to me!

http://bryankeithnixon.com/?p=110

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 06:18:59 PM »
Obama's Birth Certificate, Dissected

April 27, 2011 - By Bryan Keith Nixon

I AM NOT A BIRTHER! But this one is too interesting to ignore.

Upon hearing all the fuss about the newly released Certificate of Live Birth,
I decided to open it up in Adobe Illustrator and see just what we were given
by the White House.

Judge for yourself:
http://bryankeithnixon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/birth-certificate-long-form.jpg

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 09:02:39 PM »
When I looked at it something looked fishy to me too. I think this only adds to the mystery...

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 09:13:08 PM »
When I looked at it something looked fishy to me too. I think this only adds to the mystery...

Only for people who don't understand the structure of PDF documents.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)