Author Topic: Is Obama trying to hide something on his birth certificate?  (Read 12944 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Is Obama trying to hide something on his birth certificate?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 09:18:51 PM »
When I looked at it something looked fishy to me too. I think this only adds to the mystery...

Only for people who don't understand the structure of PDF documents.

good I don't feel too bad because that would be about 98% of the world.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 09:39:27 PM »
looks ok to me and I see legal documents in pdf form for at least 5 years.

if anything it`s not blurry enough.

it`s not like they hired people to  scan only. the higher the quality the harder to read/print a doc. quality means more data.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 09:48:02 PM »
that doc was stored in some kind of book form, I can that the  scanner had to  press the glass.
this means hawaii is too cheap to buy a edge scanner for thier docs. very few are willing to spend the extra hundred dollar for one.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 11:43:55 PM »
  If any good is going to come of all this , it might be that the Hawii state government is liable to start keeping better than advarage documents.

I would be willing to bet that more than half of our Presidents never had a birth certificate at all.

Anyone ever see such a thing for Zaccary Taylor or Andrew Jackson?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2011, 12:43:55 AM »
In the time of Taylor and Johnson, the most likely document would be a baptismal record.

Do I believe that a clever person with photoshop could take a pdf file and decompose it into two less legible pieces? Of course. He could also do a nose job on Cyrano de Bergerac and give the Donald normal-looking hair, at least as an image.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2011, 12:54:50 AM »
  I think President Obama has an agenda that really stinks.

I want him replaced in the next election by someone with a better idea of how the real thing works.

His agenda is a good reason to reject him, the circumstances of his birth are not much of a reason to reject him, if MCcain had been elected I would scoff at assertions that his birth on other than actual USA State property made a diffrence, I would want to have his agenda accomplished, at least the parts I liked.

I can wear the opposite shoes if I really try, because this could have been a reversable situation.  If my favoiate canadate were rejected for some reason that had notjhing to do with how he would or might govern I would feel cheated and highly motivated to vote into office someone of the same or moreso stripe.

I want Obama rejected , but for the real reasons that he should be, searching up an obscure technical problem has as its best potential tradeing him in on someone who has just as sociallist an agenda if not moreso.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2011, 01:25:36 AM »
If you do not like his agenda, that is your right. You may vote for someone who claims to have a different agenda. I don't see anyone I would prefer as president among the various Republican hopefuls. Hailey Barbour has dropped out, but I was not taking him seriously. Donald Trump is the candidate I would like the least, followed by Newt Gingrich, Michelle Bachmann, and Mitt Romney. I do not know enough about the rest of them. I think Hillary would make a good president,and she may run in 2016.

The attempt to throw Obama out of the White House based on his short for birth certificate was undemocratic, stupid and futile. I am glad it is over. Though there will of course be some fanatic holdouts.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2011, 01:44:03 AM »
    The main thing that HRC has going for her is a ruthlessness that would embarrass Richard Nixon.  Donald Trump is a lightweight that suffers in comparison to Ross Perrot.

I could stand Mitt Romney , even though I think a few unkind things of him too. What prevents Jindal from being a canadate?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2011, 10:10:51 AM »
I could stand Mitt Romney , even though I think a few unkind things of him too. What prevents Jindal from being a canadate?

Not being nominated would be one reason.

He was not all that spectacular as governor during the BP oil spill. Maybe if he attacked BP bigtime, but I would not count on it.
And of course, there are many who voted against Obama because of his color. The Republicans would lose the voted of many nativists and kluxers if they were to run someone who looks like Jindal.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 10:21:09 PM »

Then that 98% shouldn't bother to comment about it.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2011, 10:28:23 PM »

Then that 98% shouldn't bother to comment about it.

why is that?

Using your logic Oama shouldn't bother trying to be president.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2011, 10:38:11 PM »
why is that?

Obama is  a politician. He's not trying to make a technical comment on a technical issue. You are. Such comments are best left to those who understand the issues.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2011, 12:19:24 AM »
why is that?

Obama is  a politician. He's not trying to make a technical comment on a technical issue. You are. Such comments are best left to those who understand the issues.

No I wasn't, I just indicated it looked funny to me and it does look strange, in my opinion. But what is more strange is Obama's willingness to finally show the birth cert but not his college info. I think his grades sucked and he got in on Affirmative Action, which is sorta like saying you can ride a bike but the reality is you need training wheels. But in the grand scheme of things since you like being so technical anybody could technically shred Obama on a number of issues.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2011, 01:51:01 AM »
can a person be magna cum laude  with affirmative action? pretty sure it doesn`t work that way and his background has no real connections.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2011, 01:54:13 AM »
If he shows his college transcripts, then every classmate and every teacher gets interviewed by some clown hired by the Koch brothers or some other reactionary bunch, and any one of them who did not vote for Obama or disagrees with him gets turned into another story on Fox or somewhere else. There is no accusation, no lie, no inverted phony controversy that will not be posted somewhere online.

Juniorbush did not release his transcripts, neither did either of the Clintons or any other politician or candidate.