Author Topic: No wonder Obama has his college records sealed....he probably flunked Math!  (Read 12940 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
It is equally absurd to think that money spent by the government is always spend by a more worthy purpose than money spent by some guy with a private business.

With the grand canyon of a difference being that the person spending on private business is using HIS MONEY, and is likely to be a FAR BETTER STEWARD OF IT, than a Government who has no such connection, since they're using other people's money

There is no touché

Oh my god, it was a HUGE touche'   8)   As big as this whopper you just pulled above
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
What is ment when one says touché?

I am a little hazy on that.

I think it is a fensing term, would it translate to "score" or does it just mean "tap" or "touch"?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
hehe.......it is meant as a compliment......as in "well done", or in this case, "well said"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It means that the fencing sword has touched the heart painted on the fencing suit. It means "touched" in French.

sirs deserves no "touché".

And of course, President Obama's math skills or his grades in math have nothing to do with reality here.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
a) Plane was the one receiving the touche', not me

b) this never has been literally about Obama's math grades

oy

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
So why the title about Obama's probable math grades?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Asked and answered already......I can't vouch for why Cu2 specifically titled the thread as he did, but I sure took it as a nifty slap at the FACT that Obama hasn't released his college records (while hypocritically demanding that Romney release more tax returns than he's legally required), but that the crux of the article again demonstrates how mathematically debunked Obama's class warfare tactic is

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Mitt releases his tax forms or he loses. People do not trust him. Why should they? The only reason any American invests in the Cayman Islands is to evade taxes.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Yea, right.  Mitt releases MORE of his tax returns, and folks like you will just keep trolling for more dirt.  Let's see 20years!!....OH?, he's not releasing them, by God he must have something to hide.

Its only the folks that'll never trust him to begin with who don't trust him....and never will.  He's released what he's legally required to release.  Try trolling Obama's college record release, then will see just how serious folks like yourself are at transparency & honesty

But cudos on the deflection effort

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Where and how Romney avoids paying taxes is of interest to the citizens. Our President's college transcripts are of no real interest to anyone.

You are too dense to understand that, or are successful in your efforts to appear so.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: No wonder Obama has his college records sealed....he probably flunked Math!
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2012, 12:10:03 AM »
Where and how there's any evidence of Romney avoiding paying taxes is of far more interest, to those same citizens.  Yours and Reid's 2nd hand say so, just doesn't cut the credibility requirements, I'm afraid to say

But cudos to what you are very good at....name calling

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2012, 02:06:03 AM »
 I'm afraid to say

====================
You are afraid to recognize the truth.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2012, 03:13:07 AM »
Xo, you wouldn't know the truth, as it relates to politics & conservatives, if it were the ocean, and you fell overboard into it.  There is "no truth" to these wreckless claims that Romney is somehow perpetuating some tax evading felony.  Just the say so of a Democrat hack senator, by "someone" who told him. 

Of course, I can see why you have an affinity for Reid's accusation..........same tactic as yours.  Claim something outrageous but can't back it up with any facts......just your say so.  Sorry, your credibility meter is barely hoverying over scum level.  But hey, if it makes you feel better, Reid's is probably lower than scum

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2012, 09:36:05 AM »
  On the other hand , if President Obama actually did well in math , all he needs to do to prove it is release his grades.

Since he is not useing his colledge grades for bragging I can consider it resolved that they are not very high grades.

The only real evidence we have that he is poor with math is his rediculous assertion that a 3% rase of taxes on 5% of the population is serious debt reduction. I think this is strong evidence , but not proof, because there is an alrternate explanation. President Obama might be quite good with math , but make a stupid math statement in confidence that Americans are generally bad at math.

It would be quite surprising to find Mitt Romneys tax returns reveiling a felony , if that were so the IRS would have taken care of him the year after the felony was done. If President Obamas re-election team has evidence of even the slightest impropriety in Govenor Mitt Romney's tax paying we will be informed of every detail late in October.    I would not be shocked at Mitt Romney having a lot of money, nor would I be even slightly surprised if he employed sophisticated strategys to gain and keep the money. I do suppose that he expects more jelosy than admiration for his money amounting to so much, so he thinks it better left unmentioned. This makes me think that Romney and Obama both have a low esteem for the wisdom of the common man.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2012, 10:49:51 PM »
  On the other hand , if President Obama actually did well in math , all he needs to do to prove it is release his grades.
   The only real evidence we have that he is poor with math is his rediculous assertion that a 3% rase of taxes on 5% of the population is serious debt reduction. I think this is strong evidence , but not proof, because there is an alrternate explanation. President Obama might be quite good with math , but make a stupid math statement in confidence that Americans are generally bad at math.

Ouch....well deduced, Plane