Author Topic: "Clinton's Presidential bid hinges on Failed Surge"  (Read 12679 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "Clinton's Presidential bid hinges on Failed Surge"
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2007, 01:54:23 PM »
Yea, ................and?  Am I to base my support on 1 issue?

As a matter of fact, yes. On this particular issue, if it is as vital as you and Bt have claimed, I would have thought that it would be the sole focus of the 2008 race.

Well, then you'd be wrong.  If there's a Conservative in the primary with a majority of issues I support, including the war on Iraq, that's who gets my vote.  If it's McCain vs some staunch Anti-war leftist running as the Presidential candidates, then maybe I support McCain.  Maybe
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 03:07:20 PM »

Well, then you'd be wrong.  If there's a Conservative in the primary with a majority of issues I support, including the war on Iraq, that's who gets my vote.  If it's McCain vs some staunch Anti-war leftist running as the Presidential candidates, then maybe I support McCain.  Maybe

For me, as I've said many times, there are only two candidates who I would support unequivocably.  Howard Dean running in '08 is about as likely as sirs saying that Bush lied so he's a dream candidate as one of my two.  The other just got nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his work on global warming.

Al Gore is the only candidate I would spend time advocating and supporting and working for.

MY question to sirs is:  "Is there a 'Gore' out there for you and if so, who is it?"

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2007, 03:15:57 PM »
MY question to sirs is:  "Is there a 'Gore' out there for you and if so, who is it?"

I'll answer for myself; my "dream candidate" is Michael Badnarik.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2007, 03:17:41 PM »
Why would neither of you support McCain? I assume you'd support him in the general election, correct?

No i would not vote for him in the general election. Fact is, I don't trust him.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 03:19:18 PM »

I'll answer for myself; my "dream candidate" is Michael Badnarik.

I saw a bumpersticker for him not too long ago.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 03:43:37 PM »

There's a couple.  Lemme get back to you on that, k?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 03:51:01 PM »

Sure, we've got something like 21 months.  Take your time.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 04:23:29 PM »

Sure, we've got something like 21 months.  Take your time.

Cool, thanks

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2007, 07:07:49 PM »
As facilitated by the Media's favorite poster children, Bill & Hill.  The lean is still there, I'm afraid

FYI, supporting Bill and Hill does not mean the media is biased for the left.  And hang on to your socks and garters, but I agree with your stance that the media did B&H's bidding in undermining anyone the Dems were supporting.  From Dean to Clark to Edwards to Kerry (even post-nomination), the Clinton's undermined the Dems just enough to make sure they lost by a nose.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2007, 07:13:23 PM »
As facilitated by the Media's favorite poster children, Bill & Hill.  The lean is still there, I'm afraid

FYI, supporting Bill and Hill does not mean the media is biased for the left. 

No, just another in an endless parade in examples of such

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »
I submit that the media's bias towards B&H is the same as the one afforded Bush and his cult.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 07:33:38 PM »
I submit that the media's bias towards B&H is the same as the one afforded Bush and his cult.

LOL......too bad reality doesn't mimic your submission

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2007, 10:54:29 AM »

LOL......too bad reality doesn't mimic your submission

Oh really?  For the last few years, since 9.11, the Bush "administration" and the DLC types have had free reign and nothing but love from the media.  I feel that if Hillary becomes the first woman US "president", it will be a sign that the DLC and the Neo-cons have been in cahoots for decades and are merely agents of some group, perhaps the Bildebergers or something similar and nameless, merely a group of likeminded people who have taken it upon themselves to choose the direction of humanity.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2007, 11:50:41 AM »
For the last few years, since 9.11, the Bush "administration" and the DLC types have had free reign and nothing but love from the media.

ROFLMAO

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2007, 01:34:46 PM »
For the last few years, since 9.11, the Bush "administration" and the DLC types have had free reign and nothing but love from the media.  

As I said, completely disconnected from reality. 

I realize Brass, that to you, unless a paper is openly calling for Bush's Impeachement, they must be then by design in love with Bush and his policies.  But here in the real world, where it's 24/7 doom and gloom reporting about Bush and his apparent endless failures, be it Iraq, the War on Terror, the nefarious cloak of secrecy and attacks on the Constitution, or Domestic issues like the economy, energy, & education abounding, your "submission" remains completely depolarized from current reality. The few successes that are reported are frequently twisted to make even those negative.  But thank you for the confirmation though.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 04:16:02 PM by sirs »