Author Topic: U.S. Government KNOWINGLY let Mutallab board Detroit flight  (Read 9295 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
U.S. Government KNOWINGLY let Mutallab board Detroit flight
« on: February 03, 2010, 09:07:36 AM »
http://www.lewrockwell.com/pr/haskell-truth-flight253.html

Finally giving up on most of its lies and denial, the government finally came clean on one essential point - - they DID allow Mutallab onto the flight which he almost succeeded in blowing up in the air - - so they could "monitor" his activities in the U.S.

Well, it is plausible.  Plausible that they allowed him on so he could be monitored later and lead to the arrest of more members of his network.  Plausible that they fucked up, not realizing that 253 was his target.  Particularly since there was apparently a U.S. government agent on board the same flight to photograph Mutallab probably as part of some surveillance project possibly intended for later use in court.  Or to identify other as yet unknown members of the same network  traveling separately from but on the same flight as Mutallab, maybe even unknown to him (Mutallab.)

The laxness of supervision however leads to another possibility - - they WANTED Mutallab to blow up the flight and even sacrificing one of their own agents (the guy photographing Mutallab.)  Maybe the photographer was for some reason no longer of value to them, or was even someone they needed to liquidate.  The loss of an airliner and its (civilian) passengers would certainly be a small price to pay if the government objective - - war hysteria "justifying" an invasion of Yemen, or such lesser steps as they could still afford (military aid, increased drone strikes, more general torture and killing.)

Judging by the length of time the government took in putting this latest "explanation" together, I'd have to say it's meant to conceal more than it supposedly "reveals." 

The blanket of silence which the MSM threw over Haskell's story is interesting .  Very similar to the blanket of silence the MSM threw over the St. Petersburg Times' story on the fake "surveillance photos" used by the U.S. to justify the use of U.S. forces to push Iraqi forces out of Kuwait in the First Gulf War.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: U.S. Government KNOWINGLY let Mutallab board Detroit flight
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 11:23:20 AM »
Wow....so now Obama knew and sanctioned the murdering of his own innocent citizens?  Who'd a thunk it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:04:30 PM »
Haskell is certainly milking his 15 minutes.

Revoking a Visa would be the equivalent of parking cops outside a person of interests door.

***Please note that in the article that follows, I am not claiming that the U.S. Government knew Mutallab had a bomb or intended to hurt anyone on Flight 253 when the U.S. Government let him board.

http://haskellfamily.blogspot.com/

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »
Why am I not surprised that Tee didn't put in his title thread "Obama KNOWINGLY let Mutallab board Detroit flight".  He does represent the "U.S. Government"  In fact, I've been told the buck stops with him.  Is there any doubt who'd be in the title thread if this occured during the previous administration?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »
<<Revoking a Visa would be the equivalent of parking cops outside a person of interests door. >>

Who gives a shit?  Focus, for christ sake.  Letting that guy onto the plane would be (and WAS!!!) the equivalent of playing Russian Roulette with the lives of hundreds of passengers.  On the best possible spin of the facts, these ass-holes were playing with the lives of hundreds of people.  On the worst possible spin, they were going to sacrifice those lives for a PR advantage.  Where the fuck was Janet Napolitano in all this?  Heads should be rolling as we speak, but there isn't a single God-damn repercussion for any of this shit.  Un-fucking-believable.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 05:21:11 PM »
Wait... Michael Tee is now using the conspiracy folks at LewRockwell.com as a source? Heh.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

BSB

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 05:58:14 PM »
Yeah, they wanted him to blow up the plane.

Haven't you got some snow, rather then BS, to shovel, Canuck?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 06:05:54 PM »
So out of my either-or proposition, I see that the theory that appears to be winning favour is that the government was playing Russian Roulette with the lives of the passengers, rather than sacrificing them for a casus belli against Yemen.  Works for me.

BSB

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 06:37:16 PM »
Try posting here for awhile, snowblower/asshole/wasteoftime: http://www.discuss-your-dreams.com

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 06:49:12 PM »
<<Try posting here for awhile, snowblower/asshole/wasteoftime: http://www.discuss-your-dreams.com>>

"Address not found."

What was it anyway?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 06:50:31 PM »
We want to invade Yemen right now?

Why?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 07:02:20 PM »
<<We want to invade Yemen right now?>>

I'm not sure "invade" is the right word.  Some form of violence, maiming, torture and murder that falls short of a full-scale invasion which you are probably too chicken-shit to try right now in view of what it's cost you to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.  Some escalation of the violence that is already being brought to bear on that country.  A few years ago, the gov't assassinated a U.S. citizen in Yemen with an early drone strike.  It's very much a live theatre of operations. 

Why?  The U.S. seeks bases and "allies" (i.e. dependent and reliably corrupt oligarchies) all over the world but especially in the Middle East.  Bases on the Saudi border in case Saudi blows?  Bases close to the Horn of Africa in case Somalia blows?  A choke point on the Suez Canal at the south end of the Red Sea?  There are plenty of credible reasons, only the strategists inside the Pentagon know the real one.

<<Why?>>

Why not?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 07:10:57 PM »
<<We want to invade Yemen right now?>>

I'm not sure "invade" is the right word.  Some form of violence, maiming, torture and murder that falls short of a full-scale invasion which you are probably too chicken-shit to try right now in view of what it's cost you to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.  Some escalation of the violence that is already being brought to bear on that country.  A few years ago, the gov't assassinated a U.S. citizen in Yemen with an early drone strike.  It's very much a live theatre of operations. 

Why?  The U.S. seeks bases and "allies" (i.e. dependent and reliably corrupt oligarchies) all over the world but especially in the Middle East.  Bases on the Saudi border in case Saudi blows?  Bases close to the Horn of Africa in case Somalia blows?  A choke point on the Suez Canal at the south end of the Red Sea?  There are plenty of credible reasons, only the strategists inside the Pentagon know the real one.

<<Why?>>

Why not?

Ok then , why not?

If we wanted to have a quiet  but effectual involvement , why wouod we need a bomber first?

Yemen is where  the USS Cole was attacked , an excuse for a smaller action is already present.

That is to say , we know the Al Quieda is present, we can confrount them anywhere and have American public approval.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 07:31:24 PM »
<<If we wanted to have a quiet  but effectual involvement , why wouod we need a bomber first?>>

I said an involvement that fell short of an actual invasion and occupation.  That is NOT a "quiet but effecutal involvement."  I had in mind some form of violence and mayhem perhaps falling short of an invasion but certainly not "quiet."

<<Yemen is where  the USS Cole was attacked , an excuse for a smaller action is already present.>>

No, I disagree, USS Cole was too far back.  Ten years ago.  You can't suddenly explode into rage 10 years after the event.  Not even the morons who fell for the  WMD BS would fall for that.

<<That is to say , we know the Al Quieda is present, we can confrount them anywhere and have American public approval.>>

You're kidding.  You "know" the Al Qaeda is present?"  How do you "know" that?  The same way you "knew" that Saddam had WMD that could be launched on 45 minutes' notice?   People don't give a shit any more what you "know," plane, they've been fooled too many times before.  If you need an excuse to start another war, what you "know" isn't going to do it.  Blowing a plane out of the sky will do it, though.  THAT'S really what your policy makers "need" and maybe the CIA was ready to supply it for them too.  Or maybe just scaring you into thinking an airliner was ALMOST blown out of the sky.  It's nicer to think they'd be satisfied with the latter.  Who the hell really knows?  The level of evil that resides in those characters is literally unfathomable.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 08:26:30 PM »
That is interesting, you think that Al Queda has no presence in Yemen?