Author Topic: The circle is unbroken  (Read 1963 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: The circle is unbroken
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 11:20:57 PM »
Taking longer than anyone would have thought

Not really. XO can answer, if he wishes, when he chooses. Maybe he is reformulating the path of his logic, or maybe he is interested in other threads.

There is no clock and there is no requirement.

There just is.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 04:54:11 AM »
I'm sure Xo appreciates your trying to defend his lack of a cohesive rebuttal, basically giving him an "out", by way of him "having more interest in other threads"

I've always seen this as a debate forum.  I've always embraced it as such, and can be thorougly impressed with the back and forth.  When 1 side of the "debate" becomes more and more juvenille, gravitating towards 3rd grade namecalling, I have far less patience in debating such posters.  However, when they present their position as being so illogical, I like to use that opportunity to higlight it.  You clearly pulled the blanket off Xo's illogical rant about unpatriotic teabaggers....I merely highlighted it, with his clear inability to respond. 

Yea, you're right, he does likely have more interest in other threads...ones that don't require any shape of valid support or factual back-up to yet another wreckless accusation.  Hopefully you won't mind in me spotlighting that void.  I thank you in advance
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 07:43:28 AM »
   Would you like a website that debated in tighter bounds and kept a score?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 11:25:47 AM »
Nope......though not sure why that question was even posed.     ???
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle