Author Topic: Drew Carey Defends Medical Marijuana  (Read 2384 times)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Drew Carey Defends Medical Marijuana
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 05:29:57 PM »
From what I've heard, it's way easier to grow than tomatoes.  I've grown herbs, and they're all pretty much plant and forget types.  Water helps, but that's about it.
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Drew Carey Defends Medical Marijuana
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2007, 08:35:49 PM »
Over at Reason's new project, reason.tv, here is a nice, 10 minute video of Drew Carey defending the use of marijuana as medicine.

http://www.reason.tv/video/show/57.html

Well, let's tally.

The pharmetceutical companies are loathe to allow marijuana to enter the medical field.  Imagine the loss of profits.  If you are one who thinks pharms do not think like this, you are embarrassingly uninformed.  In Europe, the treatment centers for addiction give marijuana medicinally, on a psych level, to treat alcoholism and all other forms of chemical addiction, including the rarely mentioned one in America--addiction to prescription drugs--, while in America, people who smoke marijuana are given, in a medicinal modality, the very drugs addiction experts think are highly addictive.   

The liquor industry who, with the oil companies financed the fanciful, fear-filled, full-fiction hatchet job "Reefer Madness"  have arm-twisted behind the lines relentlessly to eliminate the plant from the phylla and the face of the earth.

In all three corporates, billions are involved.

With so much corporate opposition to marijuana, you begin to wonder the cornucopial potential of this plant.  If only a fraction of what the corporations fear is true of this little plant, it may well be considered something extra special.

Financially speaking, given all this condemnation, it is the burning bush.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Excellent, I even agree with 50% of it.