Author Topic: The Most Despised Pres in US History Beats Even Nixon  (Read 2785 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Most Despised Pres in US History Beats Even Nixon
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 05:26:24 AM »

This 1972 G O P, Generation of Peace Campaign Stamp for Richard Nixon comes attached to an airmail envelope addressed to Karlstad, Sweden.  You will also get on the front side, six, one cent Thomas Jefferson stamps and two eight cent Eisenhower stamps.  The Nixon stamp is in very good condition and is still attached in one small spot.  Whoever opened this envelope took great care in not destroying the stamp.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.  Happy Bidding!

Here are the words we all love to see:  FREE SHIPPING!

Kindness is contagious...pass it on!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300273855217&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/300273855217_W0QQfclZ4QQfnuZ1QQfsopZ1QQkeywordZrichardQ20nixonQQtestZGadgetQ5fKWQQtypeZQ7bifsearchQ3asearchQ7dQ7bifcontentQ3acontentQ7dQQfviZ1

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 05:41:24 AM »
Richard Nixon... Generation of Peace... this is a concept that could only exist as a bogus stamp. The US has not had a generation of peace since after the Civil War, if a generation counts as 20 years.

The Clinton years were far more prosperous than the Juniorbush years.

The left seeks to improve the country..the "conservatives" seek to make it more profitable for them, the oligarchy and their big business allies.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Knutey

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 10:45:40 AM »
That's it? How pathetic . Nancy will be so disappointed

You asked for one i gave you oe.

Nancy's state has invested heavily in stem cell research, thanks to another Republican.  She should ecstatic.

It would have been nice if you gave one that sane people might think is good instead of one that prolongs suffering which you maso RWers seem to enjoy.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 01:41:39 PM »
It would have been nice if you gave one that sane people might think is good instead of one that prolongs suffering which you maso RWers seem to enjoy.

You will have to explain to me how allowing federal funding of stem cell research prolongs suffering.

Knutey

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 05:50:22 PM »

You will have to explain to me how allowing federal funding of stem cell research prolongs suffering.

Here is one way. ( No I am not getting Jesus Freaky)

http://www.thescizone.com/news/articles/1198/1/Banning-stem-cell-research-prolongs-suffering/1.html/print/1198

And another:

http://www.lifenews.com/bio1822.html
 Oh- And it could save money in health care cost and maybe reduce your exorbitant  taxes!

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:Q5JKBonvwoAJ:www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article%3FAID%3D2008809160381+Stem+cell+research+helps&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us&client=safari
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 05:59:28 PM by Knutey »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2008, 05:56:49 PM »

??? ???

I seems to me that this is how BANNING stemcell research might prolong suffering.

That is what you meant, isn't it?

It's not like a cell is going to suffer because it is producing insulin in a pancreas rather than snot in a nose.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Knutey

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2008, 06:08:55 PM »

??? ???

I seems to me that this is how BANNING stemcell research might prolong suffering.

That is what you meant, isn't it?

It's not like a cell is going to suffer because it is producing insulin in a pancreas rather than snot in a nose.

You are right. I assumed that BT was expressing himself correctly and said NOT allowing research which is what the Bushidiot really did.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2008, 08:46:59 PM »
Fact is Bush did not ban stem cell research and in fact allowed the fed to fund some of it.

So why would that decision prolong suffering?

Knutey

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2008, 08:57:50 PM »
Fact is Bush did not ban stem cell research and in fact allowed the fed to fund some of it.

So why would that decision prolong suffering?

I misread what you wrote earlier , nevertheless like everything the Bushidiot did he did half assed . Allowing half assed research instead of full speed ahead on something so important like stemcell research and catching Bin  Laden most certainly prolonging our suffering.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2008, 09:06:15 PM »
Even if he did it half assed, how has that prolonged suffering? As noted previously, states and privately funded research has not been hindered in the least.

A case could be made that absent the strings that ALWAYS come with federal funding , he did the researchers a hauge favor deciding the issue like he did.

And how does Osama's status affect you in any way?

Do you wake up in the middle of the night with anxiety attacks?

Knutey

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »
Even if he did it half assed, how has that prolonged suffering? As noted previously, states and privately funded research has not been hindered in the least.

A case could be made that absent the strings that ALWAYS come with federal funding , he did the researchers a hauge favor deciding the issue like he did.

And how does Osama's status affect you in any way?

Do you wake up in the middle of the night with anxiety attacks?

These two researchers certainly do thank him

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-kpDJNSLCk[/youtube]

Anxiety no- Never forget- yes.Not like y'all

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »
Sio come March 2009 you will be bitching because Obama hasn't found Osama?

Knutey

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 10:36:16 PM »
Sio come March 2009 you will be bitching because Obama hasn't found Osama?

Oh no- He will find him. O & Bin Laden arent pals like Bin Laden & the Bushidiot.

http://tvnewslies.org/html/bin_laden_ties.html

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 11:28:49 PM »
Good we will revisit the issue in March 2009.

BTW yur two researchers were kinda silly asking what to do with the fertilized eggs. Was the fed expected to pay for said eggs to be transported to a private or non federal institution for further research?

Knutey

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »
Good we will revisit the issue in March 2009.

BTW yur two researchers were kinda silly asking what to do with the fertilized eggs. Was the fed expected to pay for said eggs to be transported to a private or non federal institution for further research?

John McCain wil tell O how to find him- He knows how , but wouldnt tell his own Repub Pres ya know. I expect Big O will reveal Bin Laden has been dead this whole time, but the Bushidiot was using him as a boogeyman.
My researchers were comedians , maybe that is why they sounded almost as dumb as the Bushidiot.