Author Topic: Words of Wisdom from Harry Reid  (Read 824 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Words of Wisdom from Harry Reid
« on: July 13, 2010, 09:12:52 PM »
"When you go to the unemployment office there's many U.S. citizens who are unemployed construction workers and they don't have jobs because right now, some of those construction companies find it easier to hire undocumented workers," said Reporter Nathan Baca.

"I think that any information you have in that regard is absolutely without foundation," responded Reid. "That may be someplace, but it is not here in Nevada."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Words of Wisdom from Harry Reid
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 11:17:34 AM »
You could at least provide evidence that Reid is wrong.

One could probably find some illegals waiting in front of a Home Depot that would work for less then minimum wage, but they might not know how to do the job, either.

Reid should be reelected because the idiot woman he is running against is a ratbag reactionary.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 11:33:43 AM »
hmmmm...."ratbag reactionary" (reacting to the out of control wreckless government spending, currently going on in DC) vs the status quo on definatively irresponsible wreckless spending of our tax dollars, with the latest debt total for June topping 1 trillion

Ooooooooooo, that's a toughie
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 01:48:16 PM »
You could at least provide evidence that Reid is wrong.

One could probably find some illegals waiting in front of a Home Depot that would work for less then minimum wage, but they might not know how to do the job, either.

Reid should be reelected because the idiot woman he is running against is a ratbag reactionary.

any person living in reality would know there are are illegals working on construction jobs in Nevada - that would be 100% factual. I will bet you $10,000 that is the case. BT can put the money in escrow for us and after I prove it to be true or you prove it to be false the winner collects. I'll go up to $50K if you are really sure you are right!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 04:09:21 PM »
I do not actually give a sh!t whether there is one or a there are a hundred thousand illegals working in Nevada. Electing Reid is not really related to this. Sharon Angle, on the other hand, is a disgusting ratbag reactionary moron, and Reid is vastly preferable to her.

I don't make bets with sane people I like: no way I'd make any bet with Kramer.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 04:25:45 PM »
So, let's clarify those definitions by Xo, with real world application
"disgusting" = Anyone that Xo disagrees with
"ratbag" = Anyone of the conservative mindset, who classifies themselves as a republican
"reactionary" = Anyone that supports fiscal responsibility and constraint of tax dollars
"moron" = Anyone smarter than Reid & Biden combined
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 04:27:36 PM »
I do not actually give a sh!t whether there is one or a there are a hundred thousand illegals working in Nevada. Electing Reid is not really related to this. Sharon Angle, on the other hand, is a disgusting ratbag reactionary moron, and Reid is vastly preferable to her.

I don't make bets with sane people I like: no way I'd make any bet with Kramer.

I guess you don't want to put your money where you mouth is. No problem loser; then it's safe to say that Harry Reid is once again wrong or just lying. Either way he needs to retire and let the women you hate take his place.

Is this the same Harry Reid that said we lost the Iraq War? and the Harry Reid that used racial profiling about Obama saying he didn't dress or talk or act like the (liberal definition)  typical negro?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 12:49:27 AM »
I am too smart to bet on stupid things, or with stupid people.

Nevadans who vote for an assh*le like Angle deserve the crappy representation they will get.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 01:08:57 AM »
Nevadans who vote for an assh*le like Angle deserve the crappy representation they will get.

And applying the once again Xo-meter for definitions:
"crappy" = Actually supportive of consituents, and respect for their hard earned tax dollars
"representation" = The people's will

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 01:48:30 PM »
I am too smart to bet on stupid things, or with stupid people.

you really are not that smart, you just think you are more intelligent than the rest of us, which is exactly how liberals act & operate. that's why they impose all the stupid things they support on the rest of us. you are a dip-shit!