Author Topic: Women more willing to forgive Monica scandal than Judi Giuliani's trysts  (Read 2581 times)

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Monday, December 17, 2007

Women more willing to forgive Monica scandal than Judi Giuliani's trysts
BY HELEN KENNEDY
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, December 17th 2007, 1:09 AM

A straying husband is bad. But a home wrecker is worse - at least when it comes to who should end up in the White House.

That seems to be the judgment of women polled by the Daily News. More were likely to punish Judith Giuliani for trysting with the then-married mayor when she was Judith Nathan than Bill Clinton for cheating on his wife in the Oval Office.

The News' national poll of female voters found women - by a 40% to 35% margin - said Judith Giuliani's affair with Rudy made her less suitable to be First Lady.

However, they were more forgiving about Clinton's adultery, with 42% saying his affair doesn't make him less suitable to be First Laddie and 34% saying it does.

"I think [the Giulianis] have a lot of nerve to think they can get elected when the Republicans won't let my poor buddy Bill alone for what he did," said Marie Klieman, 74, of East China, Mich.

Maybe it's because many women think the Big Dog is under control now that he's had heart surgery and become an international statesman.

Only 15% of respondents in the poll said they worried about another sex scandal exploding should the Clintons return to their old digs on Pennsylvania Ave.

The poll also found that many female voters like the idea of Bill Clinton taking on a role in his wife's administration, but they split on whether Rudy Giuliani's third wife should get involved in government.

Hillary Clinton has said she might put her husband to work helping out with diplomacy, and 54% of women in the poll said they approved.

But only 37% liked Rudy Giuliani's plan to have his wife, a one-time nurse, take a role in health care issues. Younger women were more likely to see it as a good idea than older women were.

In general, there were widespread doubts that either spouse should get involved.

"Personally, I don't think either Bill or Judi should be anywhere near the government. I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them," said Norma Naegele, 61, of Lucas, Kan.

When asked whom they'd prefer to watch their kids, 36% of the women polled would rather have Bill and Hillary Clinton baby-sit, while 21% would pick Rudy and Judith Giuliani.

"I might let Mrs. Giuliani watch my kids, but not Rudy. If his own children won't speak to him, I don't want my kids speaking to him," said Deborah Taylor, 58, of Derby, Kan.

One in five volunteered that they wouldn't trust their children with either couple.

Blum & Weprin Associates surveyed 569 female registered voters for The News. The survey had a margin of error of plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.

hkennedy@nydailynews.com
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
well
it is true nobody ever doubted bill`s parenting skills
she even sub as 1st lady`s and bill just couldn`t be  prouder that day.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
LInk?
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=240680342&p=z4x68yx48

correction white house host

it was quite a few years back so the details do blur sometimes

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Giulani is a serial adulterer, and a public one.And has never admitted any guilt.

Bill got a couple of blowjobs. And admitted it was wrong.

Bill's theme song is "I can feel your pain"

Rudi's theme song is "Fear everything!"

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=240680342&p=z4x68yx48

correction white house host

it was quite a few years back so the details do blur sometimes

Sorry Kimba, I wasn't asking you for a link, I was asking The Professor for a link to the original post.
Unless it's there and I just can't see it, which is a possibility. ;-)
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Richpo64

>>Bill got a couple of blowjobs. And admitted it was wrong.<<

Only after he was caught red handed and lying to a grand jury. He shoud have reacted the way Rudy did. Had he done that he would have spared the country the airing of his perversions.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Oral sex is a perversion to you?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
funny
you see I worked in a law firm when this happened and nobody thought he lied to begin with
you see he stated he never had sexual ralations
and since you can`t have children that way it`s not technically called sex.
so he never really lied
it`s quite possible if he took a polygraph it`ll register truth since he may not of thought it`s a lie also.
lawyers think differently
I`ve worked here for almost 10 years and I`m starting act like them.

Richpo64

Re: Women more willing to forgive Monica scandal than Judi Giuliani's trysts
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 10:47:22 AM »
>>Oral sex is a perversion to you?<<

Hell no! There is no bad oral sex. Some is just better than others.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 10:55:16 AM »
Soi if YOU have oral sex, it's just fine, but if Bill Clinton does, that is perversion.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 11:10:19 AM »
Soi if YOU have oral sex, it's just fine, but if Bill Clinton does, that is perversion.

No, I think the issue is that he lied to the american people, right in front of their faces, but more importantly he lied to a grand jury & judge, which again last time I checked, was criminal.  THAT's what he was impeached and disbarred for, NOT the BJ
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Richpo64

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »
>>Soi if YOU have oral sex, it's just fine, but if Bill Clinton does, that is perversion.<<

I know I'm wasting my time here but no, Bill Clinton can have all the oral sex he likes, preferable with his wife. I find it interesting that you even refer to it as sex considering that according to Bill, it's not. Clinton's pervertions start with his serial abuse of women, and probably end with rape. A president having sex(?) in the oval while on the phone discussing national security with a senator is perverted. The cigar thing, perverted. Dropping trow and ordering a woman you just met to "kiss it" is perverted. Taking advantage of a woman and feeling her up in the oval office is perverted. And those are just the things we know about.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 12:12:40 PM »
And those are just the things we know about.

"WE" there's that frog in your pocket again.

These are things YOU wish to believe. I could care less, and it is just annoying for the rest of to hear about it, blah, blah, blah.
If we want to hear about Bill Clinton and other sorts of past history, we can tune into Rush, and hear a professional moron rant about it.

You are suffering from an overdose of Limbaugh yourself. Your best friends won't tell you, but I will.

I don't much care about Giulani and his more decent sorts of philandering, either. He is a fearmonger in the thrall of NeoCons, and I will not vote for him, ever.