Author Topic: Iran...the frog in the hot water  (Read 1263 times)

Cynthia

Iran...the frog in the hot water
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:30:11 PM »
Iran
Frog in water....subtle ...but deadly

Frog dipped in a hot bath....leaps out! tOO MUch too soon....escapes!

Frog slowly emersed in water.....drawn slowly to a boil......slowly to its destruction.....will DIE!

Iran!

Mr_Perceptive

Re: Iran...the frog in the hot water
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 11:14:25 AM »
And yet no one will pay attention.

I advocated bombing them back during the hostage takeover. Told 'em I would even take some Marines in to do the job, e.g. extract our comrades and kill every Iranian "terrorist" in our way. Of course, it didn't get approved. I even went to the Commandant personaally. He just smiled, said a few unofficial "I agree with you" statements and suggested I go have a cool one. I turned to leave and he even came with me and we did! We had several as a matter of fact. A real man he was!

Too bad the CA didn't have the cojones for it. Typical engineer!

Cynthia

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 12:13:18 AM »

I advocated bombing them back during the hostage takeover. Told 'em I would even take some Marines in to do the job, e.g. extract our comrades and kill every Iranian "terrorist" in our way. Of course, it didn't get approved. I even went to the Commandant personaally. He just smiled, said a few unofficial "I agree with you" statements and suggested I go have a cool one. I turned to leave and he even came with me and we did! We had several as a matter of fact. A real man he was!

My father is an engineer.....but that's another topic. ha!
Iran is going to lie AND someone is going to DIE because of it. Plan on it.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 12:54:08 AM »
Frog in water: not subtle, not deadly, just refrain from drinking the water.

Frog in hot water Jumps out!  So what, it's  just a frog. Just don't drink the water.

Frog slowly emersed in water.....drawn slowly to a boil......slowly to its destruction.....will DIE!

Now you have a dead frog in water you still can't drink.

What is your point? Was it your clever plan to kill Iran? All 77,000,000 of them?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Cynthia

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 01:07:06 AM »
The point?
When Iran "sweet talks" us into believing that they are trying to do the best for all ......and they are honorable.....
beware. They are dropping a frog into the water.....which is slow to boil. The frog will eventually BELIEVE in the warm water...as safe.
But will not see the HOT WATER coming....no chance to escape.
Iran is going to slow boil us...if we don't pay close attention, xo.

Cynthia

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 01:18:33 AM »
XO
Never said we should blow up Iran.
That's not my style.
But be aware......just like the liberals.....they will slowly boil us to our end, if we believe in their rhetoric.

That frog in the water story is one to pay attention to.
Be careful of complacency.
Question. Fight back. Comfort food is not good for the heart....not always.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 07:41:47 AM »
Excellent point!

Cynthia

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 10:45:19 PM »
Excellent point!

Mark my words......it will be words to grow by or suffer from....if we don't take notice.

Ciao

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 01:42:40 AM »

I have met two persons involved in this effort , I was in the neighborhood myself but was not invited to participate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YOtm9UCQEc

Read the comments , I think parts of this might still be hidden and clasified , but it is clear that President Carter was trying harder than we knew at the time.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 10:32:12 AM »
I saw many recruits that tried hard but didn't get the job done. In the end, it is THAT that counts.