Author Topic: Elite IDF unit kills Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza  (Read 2278 times)

Rich

Re: Elite IDF unit kills Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 09:05:26 AM »
>>Israel should be around 35th ...<<

See kids, this is why the Evil Monkey, and people like him, should NEVER, EVER be put in a position of power. He's so racist he's blinded by the incredible value Israel offers to The United States as a partner against terror. His racism, and his support for terrorists absolutely precludes the Evil Monkey from ever being taken seriously when it comes to matters of national security.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 10:32:12 AM »
<< . . . he's blinded by the incredible value Israel offers to The United States as a partner against terror. >>

Considering that a large part of the "terror" that the world's most violent and dangerous superpower aggressor is fighting is generated by its blanket support of Israel  in the first place, I'd say that was a very circular argument.

What's wrong with this picture:  the bank robber induces you to become his partner in crime and is then lauded for being your valuable ally against the robbery squad?

More insane than that it does not get.  Bravo, Rich!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »
Pretty much any argument in favor of the Israelis taking over Palestine (they are more productive, more advanced, more literate,more fanatically religious, more civilized) has been used by the British in their taking over Ireland (the Irish are incompetent, backward priest-ridden illiterates) and holding onto it for 400 years, and to the Northern counties forever.

It turns out that Ireland today has cast off the Holy Mother Church and is one of the most prosperous nations in the EU.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »
XO you complain about Israel and the way the United States treats Israel.

I am curious exactly what is your plan?
Without trashing what anyone else has done,
what exactly would you do to solve this "problem"?

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Rich

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 04:16:19 PM »
>>It turns out that Ireland today has cast off the Holy Mother Church and is one of the most prosperous nations in the EU.<<

Once again the evil monkey shows his bigoted finger to the world.

Cast off the Holy Mother Church ....  :D

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 04:41:27 PM »
Cast off, as in allowed the sale of contraceptives, eliminating movie censorship boards, and government payments to the Holy Mother Church.

Is it the term "Holy Mother Church" what annoys you? It's the Church's own name for itself, so I cannot imagine why.

You do recognize the vast similarity between the PLO and the Irish Republican Army as resistance against foreign takeover of ancestral lands, don;t you?

Rich

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 05:48:26 PM »
Nothing the Evil Monkey says annoys me. It's either hilarious for it's stupidity, or sad because of the sickening hatred it drips with.

I've got news for you evil monkey, Ireland isn't "throwing" off anything. If you've been there, you'd know. But then, you know exactly dick about just about everything. Except maybe conjugating verbs.

:D

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 10:31:27 PM »
Ireland isn't "throwing" off anything.

The British were in charge, and in the 1920's they left. The IRA threw off British rule, and by using some pretty terrifying tactics. The Scots and the Welsh were never so gutsy.

The Holy Mother Church betrayed Wolfe Tone to the Brits. I know more about Irish history than you. I am not actually Greek, despite the name.