Author Topic: A Genuine War Hero Botches a Joke and All Hell Breaks Loose  (Read 9201 times)

Mucho

Re: A Genuine War Hero Botches a Joke and All Hell Breaks Loose
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 12:49:18 PM »
> should have factored in more naivete .<

I am not quite sure how that is possible with you guys.

Well , I start with the assumption that you know something , and pretty soon I find that I have no idea what you do and don't know.

Lets keep it that way, k? Wouldnt want the fog to lift & spoil all our fun, would we?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 10:42:58 PM »

Well , I start with the assumption that you know something , and pretty soon I find that I have no idea what you do and don't know.

Lets keep it that way, k? Wouldnt want the fog to lift & spoil all our fun, would we?

Clear thinking can be fun too , you should try it sometime.

Mucho

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 10:55:54 PM »

So can reality. You should try that as well. It hurts sometimes, but people stop looking at you funny when you talk.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2006, 11:06:59 PM »

So can reality. You should try that as well. It hurts sometimes, but people stop looking at you funny when you talk.

Haven't we established in this thread that you do not care about reality at all?
The first post of this thread was clearly a misquote , wrenched purposely from its context to reverse its meaning , this is creative but not dealing with anything that is real.

Mucho

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 02:13:44 AM »

Haven't we established in this thread that you do not care about reality at all?
The first post of this thread was clearly a misquote , wrenched purposely from its context to reverse its meaning , this is creative but not dealing with anything that is real.

It is only in your mind that it is a misquote because you worship your taxcutting leader so much. Almoat all on Google see it my way . I think even BT saw that. Neither of us can really read the madman's mind, but the raw numbers are on my side on this perception.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 02:32:13 AM »
BT has been aware of the noise machine and their lying ways for a long time.

Mucho

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 02:45:17 AM »
BT has been aware of the noise machine and their lying ways for a long time.

I told you so, Plane!
Thanx for helping, BT.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 03:15:28 AM »
I told you so, Plane!
Thanx for helping, BT.

Perhaps you aren't up to speed. The noise machine is the foam at the mouth Kossacks and their ilk.

They started with Katrina and get proven wrong and then go on to their next bit of moonbattery.

Mucho

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 10:48:37 AM »
I told you so, Plane!
Thanx for helping, BT.

Perhaps you aren't up to speed. The noise machine is the foam at the mouth Kossacks and their ilk.

They started with Katrina and get proven wrong and then go on to their next bit of moonbattery.

Oh I get it. Folks figured out that it wasnt Bill that was responsible for everything that the Bushidiot fucked up so you needed to invent the magical mystery noise machine to blame every correct perception of the retarded son of Geo. Good goin! But it wont work . Your fanciful empire's reality is exposed and not believed by themasses anymore.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 01:47:14 PM »
BT

Isn't it true that the Google search system is manipulateable?

If a person wanted the search word "failure" to lead to George Bush he can make it so , but with no more or less effort than makeing it lead to  Mary Hartman.

Useing Google trends as proof does not seem to make much of a case to me.

But why there are plenty of Liberals that will go to this trouble would be an intresting thing to know.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 03:23:24 PM »
BT

If a person wanted the search word "failure" to lead to George Bush he can make it so , but with no more or less effort than makeing it lead to  Mary Hartman.

Absolutely.

The whole idea behind spambots corrupting comments on blogs is to skew google results.

Mucho

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 06:23:39 PM »
BT

Absolutely.

The whole idea behind spambots corrupting comments on blogs is to skew google results.

You guys kill me(dont get any ideas now ) The stories of your Freepers voting again & again for Reagan's greatness are legend. The people that write blogs are usully found more often on Google , but these are thoughtful & perceptive people(who usually ARE progressive ) who care to share their thoughts & perceptions.
I think the paranoia must be beginning to sink in now that your lunatic evil prick masters no longer hold absolute power. Be careful . It does strike deep.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2006, 07:35:11 PM »
This is a recent entry on the front page of debategate:

There is no purpose for this other than to drive up hits to this non members homepage.

It's spam and google indexes it.

Great work!
My homepage | Cool site

Don't bother clicking on the links. Who knows where they lead and no sense encouraging the punks.

Mucho

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 08:02:03 PM »
This is a recent entry on the front page of debategate:

There is no purpose for this other than to drive up hits to this non members homepage.

It's spam and google indexes it.

Great work!
My homepage | Cool site

Don't bother clicking on the links. Who knows where they lead and no sense encouraging the punks.

Where is is it again I didnt see it on the home page.  ::) And what does that have to do with the price of potatoes?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 08:13:36 PM »
It's an example of comment spam.

And it is is how nonsense like your comma scam go viral.

Do some research. Learn something new.