Author Topic: Wow - Dynamite video shows U.S. troops murder over a dozen civilians . . .  (Read 2434 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2010/04/05/wikileaks-releases-video-of-us-choppers-slaying-reporters-civilians/

I have a gut feeling this video is not gonna be up for very long.  It shows the view from a U.S. helicopter in the suburb of New Baghdad firing on a group of men and children just walking down a street.  The Army suppressed the video for over two years and claimed all the people they murdered were shot in a "battle."  This is some fucking "battle"  - -  it's like the chopper hovers over Times Square and starts killing people and then claiming the victims were killed in the Battle of Times Square. 

You get audio and visual -- these fucking shitheads happened to kill two Reuters journalists in the group and the Reuters office sued to get the material.  Till the video was released those fucking bastards claimed their victims were killed in battle.

At one point, the camera shows two children in the front of a van that was picking up the wounded, somebody in the chopper is asking for permission to shoot the guys who are picking up the wounded and putting them in the van, then they open up on the van and obviously hit the kids.  They kill the guys who were picking up the wounded.  This stuff is dynamite.

You hear so much bullshit from these lying fucking bastards how they are always trying to AVOID civilian casualties.  YEAH!  This shows ya how hard they try.  Fuck this.  See it while it's still up.  I KNOW those lying sacks of shit will get this thing off the internet in a matter of MINUTES.

These guys aren't all bad though - - it also shows the ground troops arriving and one of them picking up a wounded girl and running with her, they want permission to take her to a U.S. hospital but then higher ups deny the request and tell them to take the girl to some dipshit Iraqi hospital instead.  Don't really give a shit if she lives or dies even though they are the ones who shot her.  More evidence of how hard they try to avoid civilian casualties.  Fucking lying bastards.  See this thing.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Too bad terrorists where civilian cloths like civilians do. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. In this case who would know for sure whether they were friend or foe. Wars suck.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
this reminds me of japan when the army bases are starting to be a problem with the locals.

after a certain point it`s just getting costly being there .

but to our credit rape cases has been quite minimul.

that`s a big plus.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:

but to our credit rape cases has been quite minimul.

I wonder how many rapes occurred when the Soviet forces converged on Berlin in 1945 or when German troops went into France, or in 1975 when the NVA overtook Saigon.?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I don't think you guys get what's on that video.  There was no battle, nobody was pointing a weapon, two of the guys were journalists, one had a camera or cameras on him.  Nobody pointed a weapon at the chopper, nobody ran for cover from the chopper.

If the guys in the helicopter can't tell if they're friendly or not, there are obviously better ways to find out than just shooting the whole bunch of them and the guys who come to pick up the wounded.

Even the fucking Army knows this is a criminal act of murder, otherwise why not release the tapes immediately instead of fighting over two years to keep them?  Why make up a bullshit story that the victims were killed in a battle?

Why this tape is dynamite is because it shows what a big fucking lie the military is engaged in when it craps all over the American people with its bullshit stories of how it tries so hard to avoid civilian casualties.  Anybody see any evidence in that tape of hard trying to avoid civilian casualties?  It is a fucking JOKE.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
I don't think you guys get what's on that video.  There was no battle, nobody was pointing a weapon, two of the guys were journalists, one had a camera or cameras on him.  Nobody pointed a weapon at the chopper, nobody ran for cover from the chopper.

If the guys in the helicopter can't tell if they're friendly or not, there are obviously better ways to find out than just shooting the whole bunch of them and the guys who come to pick up the wounded.

Even the fucking Army knows this is a criminal act of murder, otherwise why not release the tapes immediately instead of fighting over two years to keep them?  Why make up a bullshit story that the victims were killed in a battle?

Why this tape is dynamite is because it shows what a big fucking lie the military is engaged in when it craps all over the American people with its bullshit stories of how it tries so hard to avoid civilian casualties.  Anybody see any evidence in that tape of hard trying to avoid civilian casualties?  It is a fucking JOKE.

Too bad Saddam brought this on Iraq. He should have kept his mouth shut and quit trying to make Bush & Blair think he had WMD's.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<Too bad Saddam brought this on Iraq. He should have kept his mouth shut and quit trying to make Bush & Blair think he had WMD's.>>

Saddam made those GI's fire on the civilians?  Saddam told the Army to make up one big fucking lie to cover up the whole crime?  Saddam told the Army not to give up the tape to Reuters without a court battle?

Do you guys (Americans) ever accept responsibility for ANYTHING that you do?  Is EVERYTHING always somebody else's fault?

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
<<Too bad Saddam brought this on Iraq. He should have kept his mouth shut and quit trying to make Bush & Blair think he had WMD's.>>

Saddam made those GI's fire on the civilians?  Saddam told the Army to make up one big fucking lie to cover up the whole crime?  Saddam told the Army not to give up the tape to Reuters without a court battle?

Do you guys (Americans) ever accept responsibility for ANYTHING that you do?  Is EVERYTHING always somebody else's fault?

calm down

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Why would I want to calm down if I've just witnessed a live snuff film in which over a dozen innocent people are blown away in cold blood and nobody does fuck-all about it?  YOU NEED to get excited over shit like this.  It's fucking outrageous.  I bet if this shit were shown in prime time on the MSM, there'd be such a fucking shitstorm that the Secretary of Defense AND the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs would be lucky not to get lynched.  You CANNOT convince me that the majority of Americans are like the guys in this newsgroup, NBD, everybody does it, why don't you yell at al Qaeda, etc. etc. etc.  Most people would be sick to their stomachs over this and DEMAND punishment of the guilty, that's WHY this shit is never shown on the MSM.  There is a God-damn good reason for that.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
" Wow - Dynamite video  "

I am not as happy to see this as you seem to be MT.

Also I am not really surprised at any of it.

I maintain wepon systems that can do this .

Of course we are a lot happyer when we catch the bad guys and shoot them up , tapes of that sort of thing arn't so upsetting.

But the best wepon we have ever made is still prone to human error , that seems like what we see here .

Incidents even worse than this have happened , it is worthwile to work hard to avoid mistakes , but sooner or later a war will produce some thing ugly, avoiding it entirely is impossible.

Our choice sometime is to risk tragic error or to be stimied by uncertainty into inaction.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
I never realized how much a camera looks like an RPG.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Camera

http://tinyurl.com/ye59s3r

RPG
http://tinyurl.com/y8gf4jo

That help?

Takes me straight to Yahoo Canada , want to tell us your password?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
You don't need a password, if you look under the last box you'll see another link, which you need to click on.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3

Camera