Author Topic: gaza flare up  (Read 5371 times)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: gaza flare up
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2007, 04:44:36 PM »
After 9-11, the US troops were drawn out of Saudi Arabia, skulking away in secret,  nearly unmentioned by the press.

Well, it wasn't until 2003. And they moved the airbase to Qatar, to better support the Iraq war.

Besides, there are still military personnel stationed in Saudi Arabia, just not as many of 'em.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2007, 04:55:21 PM »
All this while many in the Left were here sitting in their recliners badmouthing America. About how we caused it and so on.
=========================================================
Ratcrap indeed.

Lookit. Olebush sent US troops to Saudi Arabia and stationed them in Dharain. Among those troops were men and women who went as missionaries, with crates of Bibles in Arabic, intended to convert Saudis.

The Saudi government considers itself to be the Defender of Islam. The people of Arabia support them in this more than any other single thing.

The Koran says "THERE SHALL BE NO TWO RELIGIONS IN ARABIA"

The Khobar Towers was bombed to subtly hint that not all Saudis really liked the Americans in their country.

Olebush put them there and Clinton unwisely allowed them to stay.

It was the close collaboration between the corrupy Saudi Royals and the equally corrupt American Awlmen like James Baker that provoked dozens of fanatical Saudis to join Al Qaeda and to defend the Koran and Islam in their own way.

People do not become murderous suicidal tools for no reason at all. 9-11 was entirely predictible.

Baker and Olebush and Exxonmobil got paid, a number of bankers and others paid the price.

After 9-11, the US troops were drawn out of Saudi Arabia, skulking away in secret,  nearly unmentioned by the press.

Now that you have read this, you have the option of no longer sounding like a knucklewalking slackjawed Cletus.

Will you rise to the occasion?  Inquiring minds want to know...

"The Koran says "THERE SHALL BE NO TWO RELIGIONS IN ARABIA""
I have read this book several times and do not remember this. Where is this?

"Baker and Olebush and Exxonmobil got paid, a number of bankers and others paid the price."

Pretty callous to just mention lives that way. There were thousands killed, mothers, children, and so on.

"People do not become murderous suicidal tools for no reason at all. 9-11 was entirely predictible. "

Many times, they are raised that way. I saw this frequently in Arab society. Even Arab society in Indonesia.

Regardless, if you have beefs with American military, attack them, not innocents. Or, are you then justifying this?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:24:34 AM by Mr_Perceptive »

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »

Well, it wasn't until 2003. And they moved the airbase to Qatar, to better support the Iraq war.

Besides, there are still military personnel stationed in Saudi Arabia, just not as many of 'em.

True. There are a lot there. We just have a quieter posture. The Saudis requested this. We accepted their request.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2007, 05:34:39 PM »
"It should be noted also that Hezbollah does quite a bit of social work in Southern Lebanon to help the Shi'a Muslim population there (as well as others) who have historically been one of the most rejected and deprived groups in that region"

are you as quick to bring up how much social work and enormous humanitarian work the US is and has done in Iraq?
Or do you just sing the praises of terror groups like Hezbollah that call for the destruction of America and Irsael?
i think hitler built great museums
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2007, 05:40:11 PM »
"People do not become murderous suicidal tools for no reason at all. 9-11 was entirely predictible"

Yeah when you baiscally think everybody outside your religion is an infidel and should be killed you'll do anything to support that lunacy.

defend Hezbolla
defend suicide bombers
thats why they'll lose in '08
the american people don't and won't buy the non-sense of the anti-american left
keep talking about the great works of hezbolla, maybe at the dem convention?
That would be real swell

« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:42:49 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2007, 09:48:30 AM »
That's what you fail to understand.

Hezbollah is primarily a political terrorist group. As is Hamas. Yes, they use religion to their advantage (they'd be stupid not to), but it is the politics of the Israeli dominance in that region that makes them what they are.

This bullshit about all terrorist groups having the same goal as al-Qaeda is over-simplistic. It was the same in Northern Ireland. Many of the IRA, RIRA, PIRA, and CIRA members were not people who gave a damn about Catholicism. They fought for far different reasons. In fact, there were Protestants in the IRA and Catholics in unionist groups.

Just as there are Christians in Palestinian militias.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »
That's what you fail to understand.

Hezbollah is primarily a political terrorist group. As is Hamas. Yes, they use religion to their advantage (they'd be stupid not to), but it is the politics of the Israeli dominance in that region that makes them what they are.

This bullshit about all terrorist groups having the same goal as al-Qaeda is over-simplistic. It was the same in Northern Ireland. Many of the IRA, RIRA, PIRA, and CIRA members were not people who gave a damn about Catholicism. They fought for far different reasons. In fact, there were Protestants in the IRA and Catholics in unionist groups.

Just as there are Christians in Palestinian militias.

There is much wisdom in this post. These groups are typically more of a loose confederation than anything else. Basically, just a figurehead umbrella coveirng with many splinter subgroups underneath.

That being said, this does not excuse the actions of any of these groups when thye attack innocents, whether it is the Hezbollah or the IRA.

If you conduct warfare against innocents, then you, the disasesed root, should be excavated and killed. A public display with much horrrifying detail would be perfect in order to make a point. If they won't play by the rules of civilized societies, thne htye do not need to be treated as "civilized". And, no "due process" crap; that's for the newsies.