Author Topic: Rule of Law City  (Read 1780 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Rule of Law City
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 06:14:45 PM »
Fair enough
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 06:17:29 PM »
If not Costa Mesa, then I'm thinking about relocating, already

SIRS...I dont blame ya a bit. Except be careful. I'm not sure this AZ law will stand. Really it can't or the pro-illegal-invasion house of cards will come crashing down. Thats why you see them furious with boycotts and screams of racism. They know whats gonna happen if they let this stand. They know other states are watching to see what happens. They know they will be exposed for the supporters of illegal activity they really are. So I suppose the Feds and Leftists are meeting behind closed doors on how best to continue the "take-over without firing a shot" of the United States. They will pretend they have finally come up with some new policy that will address the problem and say the AZ law is not needed. They will come up with some farcical  name like "2010 Border Security Enforcement and Immigration Reform Law" which will allow them to look like they are doing something but allow the flood of poor, uneducated, non-english speaking, social services burdens, future democrats to continue. They will do a few "busts" to make headlines, they will announce some big new funding and hiring of border agents....but they will do nothing that really halts or reduces illegal immigration down to a trickle....and we'll look up 10 years from now and see millions and millions more have come illegally....and be that much more in a hole we cant climb out of. I am very pessimistic....and it will one day cause another civil war in this country unless states are allowed to secede.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 09:32:54 AM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 06:26:39 PM »
now i am liking this look!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2010, 02:07:17 AM »
Some folks just don't get it

Despite the vast majorities that support the AZ law, both in the state of AZ, and across the country, despite the country-wide majorites that support the enforcement of immigration law, & despite the overwhelming majorites that support legal immigration, some law makers just can't seem to get past their racial prejudice, and are intent on punishing cities and states for daring to support the Rule of Law

Can someone tell me when this country stop existing as the greatest nation in the world?  When we punish American kids, for wearing American shirts, in America?  When we punish or boycott municipalities for daring to support the Rule of Law, and end up economically hurting the most, the very people such "advocates" profess to support? 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 06:29:12 PM »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 07:29:20 PM »
Can someone tell me when this country stop existing as the greatest nation in the world?  When we punish American kids, for wearing American shirts, in America? 

I`m behind you on that one. but as I said before those kids were up to no good anyway.
the better response would of been to ignored them.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 07:30:26 PM »
I'm not going to agree with the "up to no good part", but I will with your other conclusion