Author Topic: Sarah Palin: One Smart Cookie  (Read 1302 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sarah Palin: One Smart Cookie
« on: October 21, 2014, 10:03:27 PM »

The first pic on Sarah Palin's website reads the oh-so original tag of: "We must reverse Obama's destructive policies. Help send real conservatives to fix them". Underneath the declaration is a button for conservative saps to give money to SarahPac.
According to Open Secrets the fighting Palins have been bilking the pac:

Out of $1.4 million the PAC had available in the third quarter — $978,000 sitting in the bank at the beginning of the July 1-Sept. 30 period, plus another more than $433,000 raised during that time — SarahPAC managed to donate just $45,000 to fellow Republicans running in the midterms. That’s a little more than 3 percent.

For the two-year 2014 cycle, the former Alaska governor’s PAC, a vehicle that helps her stay in the game amid talk that she may run in the 2016 presidential contest, has raised $2.5 million on top of more than $1.1 million that was in the bank at the start of the cycle. It has spent $2.7 million, with about $150,000 — or 5.5 percent — going to candidates.

This isn't the least bit surprising. Palin quit on the people of Alaska to become a tacky television host and "author" who entered the lucrative conservative entertainment and grievance complex that has made political cancers such as O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh wealthy.

And that's why Palin is one smart cookie. I'm not talking about politics or policy, of course; that would be absurd. No--I say she's smart because she's convinced the uninformed fucks who watch Fox News to fund her lavish, rock and roll lifestyle. I always wondered how she afforded that Big Gulp.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Sarah Palin: One Smart Cookie
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 04:42:02 PM »
I find it absolutely fascinating that none of you righties seems to have a comment on Sarah Palin begging for and collecting money for supporting fellow right wing candidates  in the 2014 elections, and keeping nearly all of the money for herself.

Apparently calling her ignorant gets a rise out of you guys, but pointing out that she is essentially a conniving thief is just fine and dandy.

Of course anyone who wants their money to go to candidate X, y or z, should send it to that candidate directly. If you are so ignorant about candidates than you donate money to someone to do it for you,

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 05:05:02 PM »

Apparently calling her ignorant gets a rise out of you guys, but pointing out that she is essentially a conniving thief is just fine and dandy.

You could pick one .

But if you are going to maintain that she is an idiot , and also conniving , I might be satisfied with the contradiction you have provided yourself.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 06:20:32 PM »
I have not said that Sarah Palin is an idiot, though she does say idiotic things.

She is reasonable intelligent, but abysmally ignorant. She could not tell Couric what newspapers she read, because she read none, and said the read "all" of them.. The same with magazines. She also is better looking than most female candidates, and has more charisma.Certainly more than, say, Darrell Issa.

Asking for money and implying that she would pass it on to other candidates  is not illegal, since she did pass SOME on, and never said that she would not keep some, or even most, for herself. If she makes no serious effort to run for something, she could be breaking the law, though. I do not know how the law reads, but I imagine that she has a lawyer who has told her what she can get away with.