Author Topic: Gun sale background checks  (Read 3821 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Gun sale background checks
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2014, 06:34:21 PM »
If we were to look at the most credible evidence, that was presented in front of the Grand Jury, the lessons are really basic.
- Don’t rob a convenience store.
- Don’t fight with a policeman when he stops you.
- Don't try to take his gun.
- And when he yells at you to stop with his gun drawn, you stop

The physical evidence backs up Officer Wilson's version.  As I & others have referenced before, a series of tragic & poorly judged decision making on the part of Brown, which specifically brought about the events that took his life.  The subsequent riots can be pinned directly to messers Sharpton, JJ, Obama, Holder, and the MSM
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 09:20:58 PM »
Brown and Wilson were both dummies.

It is absurd to blame this on Sharpton or Jackson, and even more so to blame the President.
Your credentials in Blame the Darkies is well established.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 01:48:32 AM »
This insidious notion that "you simply know everything, but can't be bothered to back it up" is truly nauseating.  For instance, how exactly was Wilson a dummy?  Because he lived and Brown didn't??  Because he used a gun to defend himself, when he should have let Brown kill him instead??

For another instance, what exactly do you think I blame Sharpton, JJ, or Obama for??  Here's a hint, it wasn't blaming them for Brown's death

And the last instance, goes without saying....Brown could have been white, and given the same circumstances, I'd be claiming the exact damn same thing, regarding both Brown & Wilson.  Your all-to- frequent putrid racist references, have no place in civil conversations, so can it. 

The only dummies here are Brown, and anyone that thinks Wilson was a dummy.  Lesson learned: WHATEVER COLOR SKIN YOU HAVE, - Don’t rob a convenience store. - Don’t fight with a policeman when he stops you. - Don't try to take his gun. - And when he yells at you to stop with his gun drawn, you stop
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 02:20:50 PM »
This insidious notion that "you simply know everything, but can't be bothered to back it up" is truly nauseating.  For instance, how exactly was Wilson a dummy?  Because he lived and Brown didn't??  Because he used a gun to defend himself, when he should have let Brown kill him instead??

For another instance, what exactly do you think I blame Sharpton, JJ, or Obama for??

Couldn't dig yourself out of those holes, I see.  Specifics is what builds credibility to any accusation/claim.  Suffice to say....Wilson could have been black, Brown could have been white, and given the same circumstances, I'd be opining the exact damn same thing, as it relates to the white thug, Brown, and the Black cop, Wilson, defending himself.  Your all-to-frequent putrid racist references, have no place in civil conversations, so knock it off. 

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2014, 06:12:26 PM »
Awwww.

It is getting harder and harder to make it as a Kleagle these days, isn't is, sirs?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2014, 06:56:44 PM »
LOL....way to avoid digging your hole deeper....by digging it deeper.  You were smarter to avoid responding, if you couldn't answer the rather 2 simple questions posed

Must burn your britches to see how race doesn't have a thing to with what brought about Brown's death.  Your judgement is nearly as bad as his