Author Topic: KvH - a columnist who really understands Occupy! strategy . . .  (Read 10982 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: KvH - a columnist who really understands Occupy! strategy . . .
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2011, 11:04:15 PM »
That'd be the same MSM that continues to prop them up, in as many FAVORABLE ways as possible,

SIRS....you've seen this correct?

http://bigjournalism.com/dloesch/2011/10/16/journolist-2-0-occupydc-emails-show-msm-dylan-ratigan-working-with-protesters-to-craft-message/

Indeed.  The hogwash that the MSM is out to try and sabatoge the OWS is so beyond the realm of current reality.  It'd be like.....claiming the south is still calk full of racists, and that racists make up the core of the GOP.  All complete illusions, fabricated, I can only assume, to mask the void of truth and intentions, that come equipped with the hard core power liberal 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »
<< The hogwash that the MSM is out to try and sabatoge the OWS is so beyond the realm of current reality.  It'd be like.....claiming the south is still calk full of racists, and that racists make up the core of the GOP.  All complete illusions, fabricated, I can only assume, to mask the void of truth and intentions, that come equipped with the hard core power liberal >>

The link to Journalism 2.0 that CU4 just posted seems to be dealing with co-optation or usurpation of the original Occupy! movement, one of the dangers that I was aware of from the beginning and would certainly, if that is what is being documented, spell the effective end of everything good and worthwhile in the movement. 

I intend to look into the Journalism 2.0 e-mails to see what we can really learn from them, but right now I want to get into the Media Research Center/Business & Media Institute "study" of the purported "love affair" between the MSM and the Occupy Wall Street! movement. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2011, 12:30:50 AM »
Have at it Superman.  I'm sure we can all count on you to conclude how red is really blue
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2011, 07:39:51 AM »
<<Have at it Superman.  I'm sure we can all count on you to conclude how red is really blue>>

Done, sirs.  You can check it out in the same thread where you posted the original MRC report.  My actual conclusion was:  Red is red, blue is blue and shit is shit.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2011, 11:38:37 AM »
Naaaa.......same attempt at trying to claim red is blue AMBE.  But your repetitive effort is duly noted